Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace game - ticket allocation etc...

Currently available:

North = 16 (front row / disabled)
WSL = 36 including a block of 20 in A block
WSU = 13 including a block of 6 in C block
South = 12
ESL = 79 (10 in family, rest in H Block)
ESU = 31

There are also 18 lounge/seat/food/booze hospitality packages at £216.00

So about 200 seats to shift at the moment. It seems the club have already released the blocks that often come available nearer kick off.

Still wondering if we will get any of F block in the south, but at the moment we don't need it.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Talking to friend tonight who know's a Palace fan in Burgess Hill. Evidently he has to go up to Selhurst to get on a coach so his ticket can be stamped before he can get in. Does this sound right?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Talking to friend tonight who know's a Palace fan in Burgess Hill. Evidently he has to go up to Selhurst to get on a coach so his ticket can be stamped before he can get in. Does this sound right?

No it's a load of crap. Tickets have your name hand written on them, We just need to turn up and the Amex with the ticket and a season ticket with the same name on.

Why someone in Burgess hill would think of going to Selhurst to get a coach to Brighton is beyond me :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I sincerely hope so.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Although there were a couple of our fans in the south heading towards the stoke fans on Monday before the stewards stopped them
I often sit in the South when I go with my daughter and there are always a few fifty-something men (sometimes with twenty-something men who are presumably their chlldren) who spend the whole game either giving the away fans hard stares or trying to wind them up - one particularly witty bloke last season spent the whole of one game shouting "Oi! Ron Weasley! You ginger cvnt!" They often spend more time doing this than actually watching the game - very odd.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Wild horses couldn't drag me to Selhurst Park. I'd rather shit in my own hands and clap.

I know exactly what you mean but even a sniff of re-enacting 2005 all over again, keeps dragging me back. And yes I was there for the 0-5 and back in mid 80s.

Few more appeared in ESL H block and a few other areas. Selling slowly now so would be suprised if even what is left sells out.

If you wanted to go to this one, I guess you would have bought your ticket by now. Currently available:-

North: 18
WSL: 10
ESL: 76
ESU: 17

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Few more appeared in ESL H block and a few other areas. Selling slowly now so would be suprised if even what is left sells out.

If you wanted to go to this one, I guess you would have bought your ticket by now. Currently available:-

North: 18
WSL: 10
ESL: 76
ESU: 17

not sure i get it???
home game against our biggest rivals.... is it a tuesday night thing? cold weather thing? or just people worried about the (relatively small) amount of hassle that comes with this game? just seems a bit odd ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here