Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool at the Amex, ticket sales

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The most pleasing thing for me is the significant number of kids now wearing the stripes around and about Sussex.
It is vital is that this new generation are given enough opportunity to see games, if we want to see more Albion and less Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, etc, shirts around Sussex then the club mustn't price these fans out; I am disappointed that the U12 category was removed and it is now just U18, big difference between an 11 YO and a 17 YO.

My son is in a kids team, in Hove/Portslade, and at training last night out of the 10 kids there 5 had Albion away kit on and 2 had home kit on. Albion is huge among local young ones.

As for pricing I'm convinced that next season the under 10s season ticket category will go and there will just be an under 18s season ticket. Currently under 10s season ticket is a massive bargain.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

What's pretty disgusting is that they're quite good at forgetting to specifically detail what the ticket is, I'm sure plenty of the ones listed for the home end are children's tickets for the family stand.

Such a dodgy dodgy practice, and an illegal one as well.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Who is to say who is and who isn't an Albion fan...you? Are you making a set of rules?

It's like when religions splinter into factions, exactly what football fans like to do. The denomination of every game at Priestfield, the denomination of who went to Hereford, the denomination of who sat in the rain the most at Withdean, or the denomination of most away games to Rochdale on a Tuesday night...

All bollocks really. If you're coming along and loving watching the Albion, you're Albion. Good to see.

Who is to say I can't have my own opinion - even if it's different to yours?

Everyone's welcome, yes. But anyone who claims to be an Albion fan when it suits them, yet will be cheering for someone else when we play Liverpool/United/Arsenal etc is not an Albion fan. End of. It's nothing to do with going to the Goldstone, Priestfield or anything like that. It's about who you support when push comes to shove. People in that category 'like' the Albion, in the same way that I used to 'like' clubs in other places I lived in.. but I was never, for instance, an Aston Villa 'fan' and wouldn't have claimed to be.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What's pretty disgusting is that they're quite good at forgetting to specifically detail what the ticket is, I'm sure plenty of the ones listed for the home end are children's tickets for the family stand.

Such a dodgy dodgy practice, and an illegal one as well.

Club need to buy a few, ban those selling them and put out a strong statement. Name and shame would be good but that probably would never happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here