Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bronze members - online tickets release today

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only one ticket per member for Liverpool which is frustrating as I wanted to take my daughter to that match as I think it will be a more entertaining game than Burnley which is the only other game of the three I can make. Even if I joined my kids up for bronze membership I couldn't guarantee that we'd get seated together as I'd have to buy the tickets separately. Going to be same for the other big teams I guess.

No need to purchase separately; add your daughter's Young Seagulls Plus membership under Friends and Family. Then add 2 tickets to your basket and assign 1 to her before check out and you are good to go.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
my need is less why should I clog up the queue for someone wanting to buy a ticket, they could have a separate page for information only on tickets. It's surely not that difficult. If I want to buy tickets for the cinema/theatre/concert venue I don't have to join a queue just to get information about upcoming events and dates.

Spot on.

Queuing should simply be applied to buying tickets.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have my season ticket, but the seat next to me isn't. I'd love to buy that seat when the extra tickets for ST holders are on sale next Tues. It's in the North - chances of it still being there come the 31st?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Does the child need sufficient loyalty points, at that stage in the ticket release, for that to work?

Maybe, maybe not. Was just trying to help out with the seats together/multiple logins issue. If it's a newly created account then probably not, but tickets on sale Thursday for that tier.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
my need is less why should I clog up the queue for someone wanting to buy a ticket, they could have a separate page for information only on tickets. It's surely not that difficult. If I want to buy tickets for the cinema/theatre/concert venue I don't have to join a queue just to get information about upcoming events and dates.

Just click on the link. It doesn't take you into a queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here