Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Random stat - Last time a team with 11 pts (or more) after 9 games was relegated

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any stats showing if any team has stayed up after getting only 3 points from first 9 games :whistle: :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any stats showing if any team has stayed up after getting only 3 points from first 9 games :whistle: :lolol:

palace are currently 8/11 to get relegated. :lolol:

larus

If we keep Dunk/Duffy Stephens Davy fit we won't go down IMHO.

Agree. Our season so far has been ‘built’ on strong defence and team-spirit. We’re not going to be a free-scoring team at the moment, but if we can keep it tight at the back against most other teams (excluding the big 6), then we will get the odd chance at the other end to score.

I’m not overly confident, but i’m A lot more optimistic than before the season started.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we keep Dunk/Duffy Stephens Davy fit we won't go down IMHO.

I can't be arsed to look back, but someone posted on the 'team for West Ham' thread how keen they were for Kayal and Sidwell to be fit, as he 'wasn't convinced' by Dale 'n' Davy.
He didn't reply to my need for clarification, I guess after Friday he never will!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I can't be arsed to look back, but someone posted on the 'team for West Ham' thread how keen they were for Kayal and Sidwell to be fit, as he 'wasn't convinced' by Dale 'n' Davy.
He didn't reply to my need for clarification, I guess after Friday he never will!

Dale 'n' Davy, Duffy and Dunk. I'm seeing a pattern there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here