Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] A list of things that have more points than Crystal Palace

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bottom with only 3 points

a-road-direction-sign-in-bromley-beckenham-showing-road-directions-h972mw.jpg

How appropriate that the sign to Croydon is hanging limply downwards.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Attachments

• 4fcd6da2dad50b04077c5c1df15180ba.jpg
    4fcd6da2dad50b04077c5c1df15180ba.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 338

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kylie and Dannii Minogue on a cold day.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We have a winner!
Or should I say, we have a wiener!
I know... I'll get me coat.

I will regale you of how I know about the echidna. It is a long and tedious tale, so please skip if you aren't interested in the minutiae of my life.

About ten years ago, I was working for grocery company in Texas. I had a nasty little cubicle, just like you see in American films, which included a small whiteboard. Every morning I would arrive at the traditional time for starting work, the American team members of course had been in for ages, because for some reason they get up at 05:00 for a family breakfast. There would often be a few words scrawled on my whiteboard, which one person or another wanted to hear in a British accent, and compare to their own. Bit of a little (odd) ritual we did most mornings - there was also an Aussie working there, who'd get involved.
After one of these raucous word-reading sessions, the Aussie commented on how weird English was. I pointed out that the Australian accent was no better really, and that the whole country was a bit crazy, near enough everything that moves can kill you - including the duck-billed platypus. We had a disagreement about this, as he refused to believe that they were venomous.
I begun to doubt myself, so awhile late took to google for reassurance. The Platypus wiki page at the time confirmed my belief, but it also pointed out that the Platypus, like all Echidna, had a multi-headed penis. WHAT? WHY? I expanded my admittedly poor platypus anatomy knowledge and went about my day.
Later, when the UK came online, I was emailing from friends about this beast, but I couldn't remember the Echi-thingy. So I just googled it. Something along the lines of "animal with multiple pensis". As you do.
The very first result was the Wikipedia entry on the human penis, the blurb under the link stated "...the human male has the biggest penis, both in absolute and percentage terms than all of the primates...". WHAT? Bigger than a GORRILLA? I clicked on.
Obviously there is a picture of a naked man so I quickly skipped down to the section on size and read a bit, then the link 'micropenis' caught my eye. I clicked on.
At which point, my manager, standing behind at the wrong moment said "What's micropenis?"
I tried to explain the somewhat convoluted path that takes me from Duck Billed Platypuses to the Human condition of Micropenis, but it didn't really convince him.

They called me Mikey for the rest of the time I was there. Harsh.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
A four point harness.
elise-or-exige-luke-formula-4-point-harness-blue.jpg

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
The 2010-11 Wolves side and the 2016-17 Hull team after just two Premier League games (in fact, both squads had picked up SIX points after their first 2 games alone). Both were, of course, relegated in the aforementioned seasons, with Wolves finishing 12 points adrift from safety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here