Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Give us a clue then!

IMG_0776.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder what the NSC stat table for clean sheets would look like when 'goalie', Snow White's eighth helper, first took up his position. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thankfully for palace's American owners their basketball team is smashing it...

...won 0 lost 3. :lolol:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Dunk most blocks, Duffy most headed clearances. Brilliant pairing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find the 'big chances missed' stat interesting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I find the 'big chances missed' stat interesting.

In what way?

I was going to pass comment earlier, but then considered that to miss a big chance, you have to create a big chance. Then I got confused and thought about something else instead.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Thankfully for palace's American owners their basketball team is smashing it...

...won 0 lost 3. :lolol:

Interesting that you would mention the Seventy-Sixers of the NBA (National Basketball Association). Two of the fellow owners of the 76ers are married actors, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In what way?
Well despite being generally brilliant, City are top of the list, simply because they're creating so many chances. We, on the other hand, haven't created many, but have fortunately taken the ones we have created. While the scum up the road have obviously being creating chances, and just failing to take them.

Thinking back to a poor run under Gus, he said he'd be more worried if we weren't creating chances. I'm a bit glass half empty at the moment (delighted with how the season has gone so far, but still worrying).

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Well despite being generally brilliant, City are top of the list, simply because they're creating so many chances. We, on the other hand, haven't created many, but have fortunately taken the ones we have created. While the scum up the road have obviously being creating chances, and just failing to take them.

Thinking back to a poor run under Gus, he said he'd be more worried if we weren't creating chances. I'm a bit glass half empty at the moment (delighted with how the season has gone so far, but still worrying).

If you look at the player stats under 'Big chances missed', Benteke tops that list which explains part of Palace's issue. How much did he cost them again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here