Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League clean sheets

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you look at the player stats under 'Big chances missed', Benteke tops that list which explains part of Palace's issue. How much did he cost them again?
I hadn't seen that. He's clearly been in poor form, and cost them points. I don't think they're that bad and they really should be able to turn it around. Their start of the season record is something to behold, but even with 3 points from 9 games they're just a couple of wins from safety with over 3/4 of the season left.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I hadn't seen that. He's clearly been in poor form, and cost them points. I don't think they're that bad and they really should be able to turn it around. Their start of the season record is something to behold, but even with 3 points from 9 games they're just a couple of wins from safety with over 3/4 of the season left.

Agreed. I think they will be okay in the end too sadly but it is really amusing while it lasts. Think they have West Ham home at the weekend. Should be a real classic!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting that you would mention the Seventy-Sixers of the NBA (National Basketball Association). Two of the fellow owners of the 76ers are married actors, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.
So they are
https://thesixersense.com/2016/04/0...ain-majority-ownership-of-philadelphia-76ers/

They're the majority owners having paid Harris and Blitzer into a 'minor ownership' role, 3 months before the bought palace.

So palace might have been bought by the Blackstone Group with Will Smith's money, having made a bundle of cash out of the NBA's ever increasing ownership deals.

Ooooo it's like watching Sarah Beaney...

(I've left the simple tap in, if anyone wants it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here