Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Peaky Blinders

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Series 3 will be on Netflix in December apparently? I’m going to record series 4 on bbc and watch it after series 3 comes on as I’m a bit behind and only on series 2. (But loving it so far!)

First four episodes of series three are currently on Iplayer

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Watched this the other day for the first time and quite enjoyed it ,but am obviously not in the know as not seen the first or second series .
Is there anywhere showing the first two or will it involve money .......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I still don't really get it, The worst haircuts ever and Cillian Murphy smoking about 120 fags a day. I remember them having a dust up with a rival gang and them using the famous " Peaky Blinders".... I could only think of The Goodies doing Eck-ee-Thump.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can't wait. Trailers look great. Looks like an Italian mob are in for the Peaky treatment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
My Dad kept telling me to watch it when I moved to Birmingham - I did do...............Far too violent and had to switch it off - Hated it ! .................Not my thing but there is a bar in Birmingham now call ''Peeky Blinders'' Brilliant bar, close to Ikea in the city centre. Real spit and sawdust pace love the bar and not a cut throat razor in sight. The girls behind the bar dress the part and look brilliant

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I saw the advert last night , looks awesome, where do I find series 1..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Brilliant episode, a lot more intresting than the whole of the third series.

Loved the way he caught the chef out with the tenner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here