Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which manager is next for the sack?

Next manager to be sacked

• Ronald Koeman

Votes: 124 56.9%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Mark Hughes

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • Roy Hodgson

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • A.N. Other

Votes: 18 8.3%

• Total voters

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Surely Hughton has to be the next to go? Getting fed up of his over the top antics on the sideline.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dyche is the current third favourite with the bookies, behind Koeman and Bilic, presumably due to the likelihood of him taking the Leicester job.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Koeman gotta be next-word is he's in charge for the cup game,with a taxi on the meter outside!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Hodgson?

LLLWL is awful.

Hodgson wont see the season out, retirement due to ill health cant be far away, stress is a killer at any age but when you are in your 70s you really need to cut that out.

You dont need that amount of shit in your life Roy or the stress, put your feet up, you've earnt it, you managed to beat Chelsea with a pub team.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hodgson wont see the season out, retirement due to ill health cant be far away, stress is a killer at any age but when you are in your 70s you really need to cut that out.

You dont need that amount of shit in your life Roy or the stress, put your feet up, you've earnt it, you managed to beat Chelsea with a pub team.

He may still get a buzz (plus a static shock from the Nylon tracksuit), from donning the kit, putting out the cones and coaching elite players such as Hennessey and Puncheon.

Besides, Gertrude Hodgson won’t want the old git at home going on about his begonia’s and curtain twitching over neighbours parking.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have to say this.I don’t think we have taken Hughton to our hearts.Yes he has done something that only 1 other Brighton Manager has done & will forever be remembered for doing it but I think his
lack of emotion & personality makes it hard for fans to feel love for him.
If you asked any Albion fan who they loved more Tony Bloom or Chris Hughton we all know what the answer would be.
There are not many other EPL teams that would say the same.
I’m not trying to put Chris Hughton down It’s just the way I think it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldnt disagree more, I do not know one person who doesn't love Hughton.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Let's see... who are we playing next?

You joke, but Pellegrino has to be worth an outside shot. Man Utd the only 'big 6' team they've played. The only teams they beat were West Ham (93rd min winner), West Brom (Boufal wonder goal) and Palace. All three have not been that great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here