Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Results 91 to 100 of 100
  1. #91

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes it was - it was a trailer for the Sports Bar programme tonight. Been repeated several times today.
    Probably more than a little to do with the fact commentary is on Five Live and not Talk Sport. That is backed up by the fact there is nothing on their website front page or even the football main page about the match tonight.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #92
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      So far down Shoreham Beach, I am virtually back in Brighton!
      Posts
      4,606


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      60x Standard tickets remain and around 50x 1901.

      If the shelf is empty (300), we include segregation (100) and a potential of 200 or so that could have been opened in S1D, then if Stoke sold their full allocation this could be very close to another 30k.
      There is in theory no segregation to the East side now but I think the official capacity is now 30500, down from the hundred or so higher it once was.

      The natural segregation the other will be the whole eastern half of D block which will be around 325 seats.

      Add in 300 on the shelf and we are in still in the late 29's.

      Not got a clue how many The Potters are bringing. Is it POTG for them too? Been a while since any game has gone POTG for home fans and obv the first time every in the Prem, so who knows who may turn up late.

      Still the best part of 300 in D block not yet offered if needed
      Don't take offence. I'm normally ruder than this.
    • #93
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      4,226


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcole View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There is in theory no segregation to the East side now but I think the official capacity is now 30500, down from the hundred or so higher it once was.

      The natural segregation the other will be the whole eastern half of D block which will be around 325 seats.

      Add in 300 on the shelf and we are in still in the late 29's.

      Not got a clue how many The Potters are bringing. Is it POTG for them too? Been a while since any game has gone POTG for home fans and obv the first time every in the Prem, so who knows who may turn up late.

      Still the best part of 300 in D block not yet offered if needed
      We've had gates of 30550 haven't we? Think that's our capacity, whatever the Everton game was.

      S1B & S1C do not make up 1100 as they are not as deep as D&E. Think it's something like 800-900, so if they are taking the full allocation they will need to eat into S1D + segregation.

      If I had to guess I'll go with 29850 as I don't think Stoke sold all theirs.
    • #94
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      So far down Shoreham Beach, I am virtually back in Brighton!
      Posts
      4,606


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We've had gates of 30550 haven't we? Think that's our capacity, whatever the Everton game was.

      S1B & S1C do not make up 1100 as they are not as deep as D&E. Think it's something like 800-900, so if they are taking the full allocation they will need to eat into S1D + segregation.

      If I had to guess I'll go with 29850 as I don't think Stoke sold all theirs.
      I think B and C will be their allocation. The reason why I think what you say is wrong is 'if' Stoke eat into D block then they would have to use the central vestible in D block for access. That would mean we both share it, and the concourse

      Yes, Everton was 30550 or thereabouts. I know the official capacity dropped from what may have been 307** to what I suspect down is 30600 or darn close. My earlier post was a typo with the 5 for the 6.

      Also, at this time with 2 hours until kick off there are less than 20 pairs of tickets left yet the club have not annoucend it's sold out or that it's no longer pay at the ground.

      For this reason I expect to see the partition around 10 seats into D Block with us spilling over up to 10 seats into the Eastern half.

      But who knows..... Just what I reckon. Not intentionally disagreeing!
      Don't take offence. I'm normally ruder than this.
    • #95

      1 Not allowed!
      I love it when two attendance heavyweights go toe-to-toe
    • #96
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      So far down Shoreham Beach, I am virtually back in Brighton!
      Posts
      4,606


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goring-by-Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I love it when two attendance heavyweights go toe-to-toe
      Ha ha.

      On this occasion I was very pleased with my predictions!
      Don't take offence. I'm normally ruder than this.
    • #97
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      4,226


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcole View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ha ha.

      On this occasion I was very pleased with my predictions!
      How many did Stoke bring?
    • #98
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      So far down Shoreham Beach, I am virtually back in Brighton!
      Posts
      4,606


      0 Not allowed!
      Dunno. Wasn’t announced at the game. I’d guess 1000. 100 empties ?

      Their 1000 were louder than City’s 3000
      Don't take offence. I'm normally ruder than this.
    • #99

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcole View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Dunno. Wasn’t announced at the game. I’d guess 1000. 100 empties ?

      Their 1000 were louder than City’s 3000
      BHA Twitter says 1055 Stoke fans attended.
    • #100
      Members Rohan Ince's Python's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Littlehampton
      Posts
      1,156


      0 Not allowed!
      Crowd was actually pretty decent in numbers last night if not volume. Guess I got that wrong.

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •