Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Stoke

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I've not done a game on a school night for ages. My last train back home is 00:32 from Fenchurch Street. Which means I need to be on the 22:55 from Brighton arriving at Victoria for 23:54 giving me just enough time to get around on the Circle line. But, that closes at Midnight, so, what are the chances of leaving on time, getting at out Amex on a train at Falmer, being in Brighton station to make the :55 and it leaving on time and arriving in Victoria on time?
I might be a no show for tonight.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I'll be there.

And I'm NEVER there. So I can't wait. It's like Christmas Eve for me.

Me too.....gave up ST cos of work couple seasons ago...now only go 2 or 3 times a season. Can't wait, first top flight game for over 30 years. I am a super fan paid full price and also going to palace game. Can't remember last time I was this excited. Hope it's not the same result as my last game last season v Bristol City. So excited.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I've not done a game on a school night for ages. My last train back home is 00:32 from Fenchurch Street. Which means I need to be on the 22:55 from Brighton arriving at Victoria for 23:54 giving me just enough time to get around on the Circle line. But, that closes at Midnight, so, what are the chances of leaving on time, getting at out Amex on a train at Falmer, being in Brighton station to make the :55 and it leaving on time and arriving in Victoria on time?
I might be a no show for tonight.

If you leave bang on the final whistle, that gives you an hour to get to Brighton station, plenty of time.

2359, 0001, 0004 and 0012 District Line trains from Vic will all get you to Fench St. in time via Tower Hill.

No excuse(!)

PG

With some orgainsation you could have paid just £15 for a ticket for todays game verses a minimum of £35 for Palace.

Currently 257 regular seats remain. Most of these are in D block in the south. Many of the few others are front row/disabled. I still wager we could have the eastern half of D Block if demand dictates. Wth a day ahead of us and the game being pay on the day, we may need it.

There are also 43 x 1901 seats available.

As it stands I would suggest the pretendance will be 29650 minus whatever Stoke have unsold from their own allocation.

Who'd thought we would have our record home attendance in the Premier League at home to Stoke on a wet, teelvised Monday night?

Was this game described as Albion dross v City dross on talk shite this morning? Half asleep but it was something like that. Looks like Absolute 80's from now on.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was this game described as Albion dross v City dross on talk shite this morning? Half asleep but it was something like that. Looks like Absolute 80's from now on.

For 98% of sky football audience it is, its no different from Watford v West Ham yesterday for anybody other than their arm chair fans

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
As it stands I would suggest the pretendance will be 29650 minus whatever Stoke have unsold from their own allocation.

this season, although tonight might be different for obvious reasons, i doubt the tickets sold vs attendance (at home) difference has been much at all. So not a pretendance.
Hardly any no-shows , and incredibly even a few tickets recycled on the ticket exchange.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If I going to pay amex prices it will be to watch bha v palace not Stoke tbf.

TBF i'm not surprised at your decision...and as regards to the 15% figure...i guess you could be gazing at the tv to work it out...but its only going to become guesswork ..and you know you could have got 'cheap' ticket...but in truth you do give the impression you aren't bothered about watching Brighton either way :shrug:

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
60x Standard tickets remain and around 50x 1901.

If the shelf is empty (300), we include segregation (100) and a potential of 200 or so that could have been opened in S1D, then if Stoke sold their full allocation this could be very close to another 30k.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yes it was - it was a trailer for the Sports Bar programme tonight. Been repeated several times today.

Probably more than a little to do with the fact commentary is on Five Live and not Talk Sport. That is backed up by the fact there is nothing on their website front page or even the football main page about the match tonight.

60x Standard tickets remain and around 50x 1901.

If the shelf is empty (300), we include segregation (100) and a potential of 200 or so that could have been opened in S1D, then if Stoke sold their full allocation this could be very close to another 30k.

There is in theory no segregation to the East side now but I think the official capacity is now 30500, down from the hundred or so higher it once was.

The natural segregation the other will be the whole eastern half of D block which will be around 325 seats.

Add in 300 on the shelf and we are in still in the late 29's.

Not got a clue how many The Potters are bringing. Is it POTG for them too? Been a while since any game has gone POTG for home fans and obv the first time every in the Prem, so who knows who may turn up late.

Still the best part of 300 in D block not yet offered if needed

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
There is in theory no segregation to the East side now but I think the official capacity is now 30500, down from the hundred or so higher it once was.

The natural segregation the other will be the whole eastern half of D block which will be around 325 seats.

Add in 300 on the shelf and we are in still in the late 29's.

Not got a clue how many The Potters are bringing. Is it POTG for them too? Been a while since any game has gone POTG for home fans and obv the first time every in the Prem, so who knows who may turn up late.

Still the best part of 300 in D block not yet offered if needed

We've had gates of 30550 haven't we? Think that's our capacity, whatever the Everton game was.

S1B & S1C do not make up 1100 as they are not as deep as D&E. Think it's something like 800-900, so if they are taking the full allocation they will need to eat into S1D + segregation.

If I had to guess I'll go with 29850 as I don't think Stoke sold all theirs.

We've had gates of 30550 haven't we? Think that's our capacity, whatever the Everton game was.

S1B & S1C do not make up 1100 as they are not as deep as D&E. Think it's something like 800-900, so if they are taking the full allocation they will need to eat into S1D + segregation.

If I had to guess I'll go with 29850 as I don't think Stoke sold all theirs.

I think B and C will be their allocation. The reason why I think what you say is wrong is 'if' Stoke eat into D block then they would have to use the central vestible in D block for access. That would mean we both share it, and the concourse

Yes, Everton was 30550 or thereabouts. I know the official capacity dropped from what may have been 307** to what I suspect down is 30600 or darn close. My earlier post was a typo with the 5 for the 6.

Also, at this time with 2 hours until kick off there are less than 20 pairs of tickets left yet the club have not annoucend it's sold out or that it's no longer pay at the ground.

For this reason I expect to see the partition around 10 seats into D Block with us spilling over up to 10 seats into the Eastern half.

But who knows..... Just what I reckon. Not intentionally disagreeing!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here