Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Stoke

Ticket sales for this one certainly won't be harmed after yesterday's terrific 3 points. It's pretty much just the south that's available now. There are also virutally no tickets left in the family area so hopefully the club will open up the shelf.

Currently available:-

North = 28
WSL = 6
WSU = 1
ESL = 12 (all family stand but most are front row/disabled)
ESU = 22
South = 435

Looks like the club extended the guest ticket buying privilidges to tonight, so still a chance to grab a ticket for £15 for an adult.

Most of the eastern half of E block in the south is now open meaning there are 285 tickets currently available in the South.

Still the opportunity for the rest of E block and some/all of D (circa 700-800) if required.
The shelf could still be made available.

Elsewhere in the ground there are less than 30 tickets available and most of these are front row/disabled.

There could also be more made available in E1H as this is the block that's also being offered for sale on Ticket Master. Who knows how many were allocated to TM and how many of these they have sold.

Flying out the door. Just over 100 left in the south stand. I reckon that some of Block D will be open by the end of tomorrow.

Wonder how Ticket Master are getting on selling E1H?

Will the club make a late decision to open the shelf?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Flying out the door. Just over 100 left in the south stand. I reckon that some of Block D will be open by the end of tomorrow.

Wonder how Ticket Master are getting on selling E1H?

Will the club make a late decision to open the shelf?
Something on Facebook mentioning still 1000 tickets on sale.....so sell 300 odd and we have another 30k crowd.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Over a thousand left at fifteen quid ticket and travel.

Gonna look embarrassing on tv

Makes you wonder why there are allegedly thousands on the waiting list if they don't do night games

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Makes you wonder why there are allegedly thousands on the waiting list if they don't do night games

same excuses as to why they didn't go to Withdean, G'ham and the later years at the Goldstone

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not sure where they got the 1k figure from can't see no more than 122 available and that's including 24 Wheelchair spots .

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

The tickets are £30.

It won't look embarrassing as this will have the highest amount of home tickets sold for a game this season at over 28,000.

S1E and S1F (which is normally part of the away allocation) will be packed with Albion fans. It will look great on TV.

They might be able to open up S1D, which will allow us to have even more Albion fans in the ground if the demand is there. I've previously said that I don't think we would fill S1D for this game because of the circumstances, but we have sold about 200 seats in S1E within the last couple of days, so who knows?

Not sure where they got the 1k figure from can't see no more than 122 available and that's including 24 Wheelchair spots .

In addition to those we can see for sale, the club could still release D block in the south. Same for the shelf, although IMO this should have been released sooner as family stand available has been wheelchair space only for over a week.

Its also tricky to tell how well E1H block has sold as Ticket Master are selling seats here.

Add to the above the usual late player/sponsor returns and potential hospitality/1901 seat and we prob could sell near on another 2000 if the demand was there.

Any ideas how Many Stoke have sold of their 1100 odd?

Edit. Ticket Master site says tickets not currently on sale. Does this mean E1H is sold or, that they will go back on sale or whatever remains will be sold by the club?

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
410 left. If Block D goes we'll have behind the goal covered!

Given it is a monday night on tv against an opponent considered unglamourous by the casual fan this is a good effort.

30,000 or near as dammit for this game too. Splendid stuff

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Absolutely loads of empty seats at West Brom at home to Man City 2 or 3 weeks ago, and that is in a ground that only holds 25,000. If we get anything over 28,000 for this one, that will be great support. That's more than our opponent's ground even holds.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
odd That they would open up D section for Home fans then close the offer , hopefully that’s not the case and we can fill that up a bit , looks horrible having a sterile portion of the seating right behind the goal , so looking at the stoke bit seems like they have sold about a thousand ish .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Morten Harket and the other two from A-ha are both Orcs fans. Guess something to do with Stoke having had a Norwegian player at some point (forgive my ignorance). Not sure this will boost ticket sales for the game, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here