Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Southampton ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!!

BHA v Southampton - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1-0 knockaert

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Who were the 2 people who predicted 0-3 against West Ham ? Maybe I should have waited for them to predict and followed them
I cannot take any credit for my prediction, I have us to win 3-0 every game!! It's a luck thing, I predicted 3-0 once and we won (not by that score I hasten to add) so have predicted that score ever since so you can all thank me for continuing our lucky streak( this is the third season). LOL.

I cannot take any credit for my prediction, I have us to win 3-0 every game!! It's a luck thing, I predicted 3-0 once and we won (not by that score I hasten to add) so have predicted that score ever since so you can all thank me for continuing our lucky streak( this is the third season). LOL.

The secret is out the bag. So modest :rolleyes::amex:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Just like Dean Wilkins said on Albion Unlimited, nailed on 0-0

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
We've got the wind in our sails, Saints are lacking a bit of confidence, big home crowd, very few injury concerns, new signings all clicking, three points there for the taking.

1-1.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just entered a competition code from a Double Decker wrapper on the Cadbury website and it randomly assigned me this score prediction:

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 10.31.32.png

If it happens I win a PL experience!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2 - 0 Albion,if we can keep up.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
2-0 to the good guys. Another clean sheet for the defence and a move up the table.

Am determined to get one correct this season, unlike last year.

Interestingly if you say the same score every week you will pick up a few points over the season. 1-1 should get at least 4 points. 1-0 either way will do well. I don’t think anyone will win the competition with the same score line but like the Albion this campaign, mid table will do fine :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here