Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Queen is Dead - The Smiths

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seeing as NSC seems to have descended into Binfest Sunday on every other thread, I should probably post this to be inkeeping:

2ee1bca0afe8f8d8909a07db7b0a51a8--go-vegan-vegan-vegetarian.jpg

Meat is Murder kids. Don't do it. Cheers :thumbsup: :moo:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m reading Johnny Marr’s autobio at the moment. A great read, evoking great memories for me of that era.

It’s got me listening to their videos on youtube. Especially What Difference Does It Make and Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Still great after almost 35 years!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not dead. Unless of cause she slipped away in the night and is waiting to be found by the maid.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I’m reading Johnny Marr’s autobio at the moment. A great read, evoking great memories for me of that era.

It’s got me listening to their videos on youtube. Especially What Difference Does It Make and Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Still great after almost 35 years!

Marr had a life and no mistake. Gorgeous other half as well, together since they were teenagers, lucky sod.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Check out the Adam Buxton podcast for his recent Johnny Marr interview. Really good, loads of Smith’s insights/stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
As Morrissey once said "...extra track and a tacky badge"!!

Is worth it though for the full seven and a half minute version of the title track alone. Sumptious.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Worth getting for the demos and live recording

The live Rank album was off the back of the Queen is Dead album, recorded at Wolverhampton Civic Hall and has exquisite versions of Boy With The Thorn In His Side, I Know It's Over and Cemetery Gates. And also some v.aggressive versions of London and Bigmouth. Probably my all-time favourite live album.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here