Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] US Grand Prix

Lovely guy but still such a competitor when is comes to wheel to wheel racing. Great ambassador for the sport at still a fairly tender age.
Absolutely, I was in stitches when he was asked what the secret of his success was at out qualifying teammates at the US Grand Prix. A good diet consisting of brisket and whiskey cocktails!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
that my thinking at midnight tonight he would say a good job well done.. Would he not win the title provided he is on the podium for the last 4 races with 1 of them being a 2nd.place

Just checked it out and by my calculations if he finishes 3rd in 3 of the remaining 4 races he would win the title this giving him 45 points plus his 59 lead is 104 the most Vettel would get if he won all 4 would be another 100. Am I correct

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just checked it out and by my calculations if he finishes 3rd in 3 of the remaining 4 races he would win the title this giving him 45 points plus his 59 lead is 104 the most Vettel would get if he won all 4 would be another 100. Am I correct

Quoting your own posts again :moo:
And I don't believe you worked that out on your own you read it or copied it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quoting your own posts again :moo:
And I don't believe you worked that out on your own you read it or copied it

Putting a cow emoji is ****ing hilarious

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Can't wait for the race though, hopefully Lewis can get through the first corner and ze German will be taken out by Bottas/Verstappen

No way Verstappen will be anywhere near the front 6 cars at the start to try and tangle - whilst he did put in the 6th fastest qualifying time, he has a 15 place grid penalty so starts near the back - 18th I think [as others have bigger grid penalties]

Personally, I think these grid penalties are unfair on the drivers and only the manufacturers/constructors should be penalised for things like engine and gearbox replacements - don't push the driver out of their true pace position, just deduct points from the constructors championship.

Of course, if it's a driver error, like speeding in the pit lane, causing an avoidable collision, blocking a competitor in qualifying, etc - then those offences still need to be served on the driver, obviously.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You seem very angry hut.
BG normally sticks up for himself very well.
Why are you offended for him :moo:
I think he's related to old alfredawsomesoldier

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm no fan of BG, but the constant stalking and trolling of everything he posts by No Direction and his mates is more than a bit sad IMO.

Keeping on topic, I can see Lewis winning tonight, but barring any mechanical issues I think its very unlikely he'll get the title. I'm sure its just a matter of time until he does seal it, but I don't except it tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he's related to old alfredawsomesoldier

And the other chuckle brother arrives, old man too busy harvesting his thumbs up ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we really need this Hollywood shit for a Grand Prix race, totally stupid

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And the other chuckle brother arrives, old man too busy harvesting his thumbs up ?
You're not an ex soldier with a chip on his shoulder are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here