Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket for friend

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
A friend wants a ticket for the Palace game. As a ST holder I can get one but it looks like it is in my name. Would I be 100% responsible for any problems (friend is a respectable person so know he will behave)?
Am I breaking any rules buying the ticket? If it allows me, it must be OK.
Did I mention he is a Palace fan but someone many of us on here know.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A friend wants a ticket for the Palace game. As a ST holder I can get one but it looks like it is in my name. Would I be 100% responsible for any problems (friend is a respectable person so know he will behave)?

You're friends with a Palace fan?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If you have a season ticket how can you buy another ticket for yourself and be in 2 seats at once ?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

No palace in the Albion end :guns:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why doesn't your friend get a ticket from HIS club.

If he can't he will just have to watch the highlights on TV. Why would we want Palace fans in the home areas, with the potential for problems.

Don't forget for the away play off game, we had to provide ID before entering the ground and were effectively treated as criminals by the Met Police, so I fail to see why any Albion fan would want to let a Palace fan attend the game in the home areas, thereby stopping a genuine Albion fan from attending

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The friend in question is the owner of the Last Heretic bar in Burton who looked after us last season. He took a lot of stick but is a good chap. As he says, any problems and he will lose his personal license.
So is there a restriction on buying for 'friends' if they support the oppo?
As for stopping a home fan, tickets have been on sale since 31st August so fans have had their chance.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...friend is a respectable person...he is a Palace fan

contradiction in terms
a statement or group of words associating objects or ideas that are incompatible.

(Joking aside, it's really not a good idea for that particular fixture however decent the guy is.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here