Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully not a huge sell on clause, around 15 to 20 million

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No not comvinced according to Sky we dont have any talented individuals we only get points as we play well as a team ......and they know everything about football!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Gross had any pace, he'd be priceless.

And also wouldn't be playing for Brighton & Hove Albion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He'd also be a regular in the German national team.

Possibly, yes!

He's an extremely intelligent footballer, technically very good, with a lovely eye for a pass, and works incredibly hard. The difference between him and a truly world class player is their speed over short distances. On balance, I'll happily take him.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I think he absolute quality. Like others have said, his lack of pace is his one weakness, but his intelligence, link up play, two footedness, work rate and overall quality when on the ball are all so high. His beauty really is in his efficiency more than anything though.

On a side note, I would be intrigued to see him paired up front with a pacier forward.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I think he absolute quality. Like others have said, his lack of pace is his one weakness, but his intelligence, link up play, two footedness, work rate and overall quality when on the ball are all so high. His beauty really is in his efficiency more than anything though.

On a side note, I would be intrigued to see him paired up front with a pacier forward.

Despite the speed issue, his stats are already up their with the big boys and if he keeps up what seems to be his trademark style of providing excellent delivery and banging them in, he will commanding a similar price tag. Thats just the way it goes. I wouldn't be surprised if he was worth 20 mil by the end of the season in this hilarious PL price tag bubble. Bargain!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Possibly, yes!

He's an extremely intelligent footballer, technically very good, with a lovely eye for a pass, and works incredibly hard. The difference between him and a truly world class player is their speed over short distances. On balance, I'll happily take him.

Quite. When you compare his output with Ozil..........

Happy for him to be one paced [emoji6][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Possibly, yes!

This

He couldn't be any more moneyball. He's a bit slow, doesn't look the most natural on the ball and even looks a bit odd. But is technically an excellent player with a great footballing brain.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It makes you wonder why West Ham would think it worth spending £20m plus on that Arnoutavic fella from Stoke.

Because W'ham are a sunset club, while we are sunrise.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If Gross had any pace, he'd be priceless.

And also wouldn't be playing for Brighton & Hove Albion.

I remember thinking if Darren Currie had any pace we wouldn't be able to keep him.

He didn't, and we still couldn't.
I really like the current squad :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Pascal is 4th in the list of Prem assists. The list looks like this

David Silva 6 assists cost £43 mill £ per assist £7.16mill
Kevin de Bruyne 5 assists cost £55mill £ per assist £11 mill
Henrik Mkhitaryan 5 assists cost £30mill £ per assist £6mill
Pascal Gross 4 assists cost £2.5 mill £ per assist £0.625 mill

Yep I reckon Pascal is a bargain.:clap2:

You can't buy quality, but we did.

:banana: