Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So no police or firemen/ women have died in the line of duty? Hmm you're on another planet mate, oh and as for slagging off plumbers, they helped paid your wages for 30 years so you're welcome [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Youre showing just how thick you really are have i said police and fire services do t put their lives on the line everyday ? Yes , have i said none have died in the line of duty ? No.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Youre showing just how thick you really are have i said police and fire services do t put their lives on the line everyday ? Yes , have i said none have died in the line of duty ? No.
It's the same thing you pleb

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Lol...this afternoons chore...along with a house clean ...but i have got a touch of man flu ..so maybe not
Giving that awful kitchen tap a scrub will probably be easier

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Did we call the police? Does a football liaison officer deal with burglaries?
Who are 'we'?

Sorry, but who the bloody hell are 'you'? The morality Police? The voice of reason? Or just some old pedant taking every opportunity to claim the high ground? It seems from earlier posts that Saint Liz called the Police. Maybe a football liason officer is not needed anymore in these enlightened days, and therefore is actually taking much needed resources away from crime more relevant to peoples everyday lives?

Funny it was you that answered the 'ring any bells' bit though? :lol:

Last edited:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Why"s that , im interested in your reasons .

In my experience, pretty much every soldier I’ve ever met (either on public transport, in a bar/club, street, shop etc) has been deeply unpleasant, with a massively warped sense of importance and entitlement.

I live pretty close to Catterick, so when I’m travelling up and down from London I often encounter large groups of squaddies on the train. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen them visibly upset people by their behaviour and demeanour.

I’m certain this isn’t the case for every soldier, but I can only go on the experience of the ones I’ve met, which hasnt been positive at all.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry, but who the bloody hell are 'you'? The morality Police? The voice of reason? Or just some old pedant taking every opportunity to claim the high ground? It seems from earlier posts that Saint Liz called the Police. Maybe a football liason officer is not needed anymore in these enlightened days, and therefore is actually taking much needed resources away from crime more relevant to peoples everyday lives?

Just out of curiosity which earlier posts were these?....i'm sure TB will be along later to reply to the rest

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just out of curiosity which earlier posts were these?....i'm sure TB will be along later to reply to the rest

SuperPhil posted something about Liz contacting stewards and police at the London stadium because of the vile chanting going on there.

I'm not going to try to debate with wqw as he doesn't even try to understand, but just makes out how cool he is.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
SuperPhil posted something about Liz contacting stewards and police at the London stadium because of the vile chanting going on there.

I'm not going to try to debate with wqw as he doesn't even try to understand, but just makes out how cool he is.

Ah so nothing to with the tweets by the WH supporter and one post....ta

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Just less patronising than you.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'm sure another thread got consigned to "other stuff" last week for becoming too "play ground". Can't help feeling this one more than fits the criteria for that now. Just saying.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can I just check something with this?

People don't like the police contacting him for tweeting "I hope their bus crashes and they die because they're from Brighton and gay", do they also feel it would be "ridiculous" for the police to talk to them if they tweeted "I hope their bus crashes because they're decadent infidels whose existence besmirches Allah"?

Only it seems to me you can't find one acceptable but not the other, or vice versa.

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
West Ham fans complaining about Brighton coaching after they ran 11 guys out on the field that looked like they'd never played a game together is beyond laughable. This wasn't a 1-0 bus park job, they got thoroughly dominated up and down for 90 minutes. Their supporters were dead silent during the game, they should keep their mouths shut until they're the big boys in the Championship next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here