[Albion] Premier League 21/10 - 22/10

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
With anyone in mind? Any ideas?

Didn't he have a spell playing for them (Brentford) at the end of his career? Can't imagine there's many Sunderland players that would be on our radar, whilst Brentford seem to already have sold their best assets.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Man United have been playing with the handbrake on since the resumption after the international break. Today they've come up against a team that has picked up on it, imposed their energy on the game and have capitalised. Phil Jones has gone off injured in that game too, so Huddersfield have a good opportunity to pull off a surprise victory.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Didn't he have a spell playing for them (Brentford) at the end of his career? Can't imagine there's many Sunderland players that would be on our radar, whilst Brentford seem to already have sold their best assets.
Yes, he did have a season with them. I think we were interested in Alan Judge (at least, NSC was) but I'd have thought we'd have moved on from there by now. Anyway, isn't the Brentford chairman the one who won't sell anyone to TB? Sunderland I agree - no thanks to any of them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What on earth is going on at Huddersfield? They must be absolutely loving this!

I'm sure, though I'm not convinced Man United are anywhere near as good as their results or position so far this season suggest. Maybe I'll be eating my words next month, but they seem to have an unbeaten record- until now at least!- and to be up there with City despite not really impressing at any point. OK, so they smacked Palace: but generally, who doesn't?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody hell United, sort it out.

*Applies to more than one United

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here