Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21/10 - 22/10

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm sure, though I'm not convinced Man United are anywhere near as good as their results or position so far this season suggest. Maybe I'll be eating my words next month, but they seem to have an unbeaten record- until now at least!- and to be up there with City despite not really impressing at any point. OK, so they smacked Palace: but generally, who doesn't?

If you asked Jose to hand pick his opening fixtures it would not be far off the ones they had.

Maybe swap a pesky trip to Stoke with someone like Bournmouth at home and he would be delighted.

They dont even have back to back tough games

even had a touch in the Champions League

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you asked Jose to hand pick his opening fixtures it would not be far off the ones they had.

Maybe swap a pesky trip to Stoke with someone like Bournmouth at home and he would be delighted.

They dont even have back to back tough games

I'd not looked at the fixtures, perhaps that's it. They've got one back against Huddersfield now. Questionable whether they're good enough to get a second, whereas with City, you'd think they were nailed on, even one down.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Glad Man U are losing, but maybe not a good result for BHA if it stays the same.

Bookies will be raking it in as well.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Good to see Palace haven't managed a goal either.

Normal service has been resumed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'd not looked at the fixtures, perhaps that's it. They've got one back against Huddersfield now. Questionable whether they're good enough to get a second, whereas with City, you'd think they were nailed on, even one down.

When Stoke away is the toughest fixture by game 7, you know you have had a good draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here