Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings....

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
But you mentioned his good points so thought that it would mean a higher mark

Maybe he'll get an 8 from me when I see more of the performances I saw last season from him. That 20/30 min spell in the 1st half jus before Jose scored wasn't fantastic from either midfielder. We were just lumping it into nowhere. We needed someone to put their foot on the ball and calm things down. Thankfully Bruno was the one who did this brilliantly for us and helped take the pressure off us at times. but nonetheless, both midfielders played well and both deserved 7 ratings IMO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It all about opinions so no problem I thought that the bad 20 mins was down to the defence being content to just clear the ball and nobody holding it up front.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Ryan 6 - Hard to rate a keeper with so little to do, can only really mark based on his distribution which was the worst yet by his very high standards.
Bruno 8 - Exceptional player he is, going to be a very sad day without him on right side of defence.
Dunk 9 - Either of the CBs would be getting a 10 from me if they had scored.
Duffy 9(MotM) - As above and had to be one of these two for MotM despite Muzza's brace.
Bong 8 - Completes the back 4 that should be remembered for a long time and back to his best. Best performance by either of our LBs so far this season.
Knockaert 7 - He's found his level in this division. Just a matter of time before his runs start producing goals.
Stephens 8 - Confidence is still growing. Aside from a 15m spell, bossed it all evening winning every 2nd ball. Laid it on a plate for Murray.
Propper 8 - Hope this was the game we can finally claim he is settled. Looked comfortable all game with Stephens and both play a huge part in the heaps of praise our CBs get.
Izquierdo 7 - Fantastic goal, still settling.
Gross 7 - Another assist notched up.
Murray 8 - Should have scored the chance before Izquierdo's goal, really solid all round performance though.

March 6 - Had/has a cold apparently.

Last edited:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Met up with a West Ham supporting friend and his parents after the game. They were raving about Bruno and couldn’t believe it when I said he was 37!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here