Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How disrespectful!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Afraid Brighton fans feed this by wetting themselves because we beat the mighty whu! Why should we not beat poor sides in the same league,a bit more belief please:thumbsup:

Exactly Rev, West Ham aren't far behind Palace and QPR in the small fry London club list. They so much want to be a Chelsea or Spurs but they'll always be little West Ham to most.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What you have to remember, is only six clubs have won the PL more than us.

They ain't so good:clap2:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just want to know, when do we get to be 'proper' Premier League like West Ham and Everton?

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
My West Ham mate walked out of the pub when the penalty went in !!!

West Ham fans in the pub I was in in Seaford did exactly the same. They were saying how rubbish West Ham were during the game, and that Brighton looked organised and had a plan.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I just want to know, when do we get to be 'proper' Premier League like West Ham and Everton?
2 or 3 seasons staying in prem and we can probably be talked about in the same breath as mid table teams like Southampton and west ham. Why not aye.

I don't think Europe is out of the question. I seem to remember Swansea beating valencia a few seasons ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Talking of disrespect, the Daily Mail on Saturday didn't publish a report about WHam /BHA match due to "early deadlines". No report either in the Mail on Sunday. Leaving aside any comments about it being a right wing comic, why is their sports coverage so utterly pathetic? If the match had been between a top 6 club they'd have produced a report.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Everton are playing their 114th season in the top division, more than any other club. West Ham have historically yo-yoed between the top two divisions.

PG

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Minimum of ten years and probably have to win something, we've only been in the door for about 2 mins.

Even Wigan who did a long stint and FA cup weren't ever considered a proper PL team.

If we did ten years and won an FA or League cup we'd be halfway there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here