Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any highlights anywhere.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I thought that the Radio 5 Live commentary last night, especially co-commentator Jermaine Jenus, was brilliant, no wonder they won that award recently.

As I said on another thread, whoever was co-commenting with him couldn't stop banging on at the start about what an experience this would be for our club, players and fans, as though we'd be overawed. Patronising crap.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As I said on another thread, whoever was co-commenting with him couldn't stop banging on at the start about what an experience this would be for our club, players and fans, as though we'd be overawed. Patronising crap.

At the start yes, I was annoyed at that too. But as the game went on it got much better.
Maybe the way we played and the result has now shut them up, being the new boys there was always going to be a certain amount of that, and they always over dramatise things and pick up a story and run and run with it, hopefully that will cease now, but as the game went on they realised that our style of play really worked last night, especially as every player was outstanding. There was a lot of praise for our home form and the small amount of goals we have conceded so far, how we could and should have more points.
I thought, by the end, it was a good commentary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here