Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Me2 - I just said to yer man that I thought Bong was best player on the pitch but every one of them were great tonight. It was just a perfect performance really

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think instructions tonight were , let them have it but just don't dive in and give silly free kicks away and yer chances will come - and they did

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
About 15 minutes in I said to the nipper "Bong is man of the match so far for me". His level didn't drop. Superb performance and great to see him looking so confident.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Feck knows who was at LB but it wasn't Bong. That was a different player to the one who couldn't make a five yard pass last year

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Let’s try again. I think he looks every bit the premier league left back. Quick, thoughtful, supportive of Izquierdo, passing much better. As Murray says, it’s all about partnerships. Him and Izzy(rapids) look tip top.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Me2 - I just said to yer man that I thought Bong was best player on the pitch but every one of them were great tonight. It was just a perfect performance really

Whilst we're on the subject, have you asked him about Jlloyd Samuel yet for me?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Said from day one he was our best left back.offers more going forward.hopefully won t get the stick eveveryone used to give him anymore that was our strongest defense tonight we can put out.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
our back line really is ****ing good is it not one of the best inthe division?
Ithink we are where we deserve to be in the table and could be higher even

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Glad this thread has appeared, Bong was superb it's just that he was overshadowed by Duffy, Dunk and Bruno. He was also good vs Arsenal considering how little football he has played. Chris seems to be using Suttner at home and Bong away at the mo, i wonder if that will continue - both are in form.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Seems CH might prefer Bong away from home. Mini pattern emerging of late or I could be wrong. It’s been known.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
There’s a fag paper between bong and suttner but their rivalry is bringing the best out of both of them.
I think bong set a new standard last night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here