Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris's reaction after the second goal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think it was the reaction of man who knew he'd got out of jail having decided on an attacking line up when we were playing such a massive club as the 'ammers. I don't want to see anything but 11 men behind the ball when we play away for the rest of the season.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It was uncalled for to arrange a marching band to accompany him onto the pitch for his post match interview. Needs to learn some humility or we will make enemies at this level

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think it was the reaction of man who knew he'd got out of jail having decided on an attacking line up when we were playing such a massive club as the 'ammers. I don't want to see anything but 11 men behind the ball when we play away for the rest of the season.

It was quite strange if you watched what he did. He was happy to let them have the ball and sit back as long as we didn't put rash tackles in and give away free kicks in dangerous positions. Then every 15 or 20 mins he would give them the signal to chase them and press them further up the pitch to try and put pressure on in their half.

Then do the sitting back again for a bit. Then signal to press again. It was a masterclass by the lads in conserving energy and then going for it in bursts.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
giphy.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here