Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a truly superb performance

D

Deleted member 2719

Was great to see GN enthusing about Bruno. "How do you do that at 37? I was done at 35."

As a ex full back that also retired at 35 I agree!!
He needs to be well positioned and have a fantastic touch not to get pulled apart from some of the mid twenties Premier winger with a rocket up his arse.
He is a true leader like Dunk, Duffy, Stephens, Sidwell...... we have a squad of leaders!!

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m here pal. Thoroughly deserved, you fans were bloody awesome and in 45 years of supporting that shower of shit, I’ve never bood the team off, until tonight. Hope BILLIC gets sacked and all our team go down with something painful. F***ing clueless

Brilliant stuff Brighton, totally deserved.

The attitude of West Ham players is night and day to your Billy Bonds, Alan Devonshire, Trevor Brooking , Lampard Senior, Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters and of course Bobby Zamora.

Those lads that played need to understand the history of West Ham or **** off home.
I personally like Billic but I don't now how he can get them playing for him, he looks a broken man.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
''Chris Hughton's Brighton, who were brilliant throughout, climbed to 10th in the table.''

From the BBC website report....happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here