Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a truly superb performance

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I would give Bong 11, a simply brilliant performance, a team full of leaders!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now THAT was a performance to be proud of.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What a performance. What a result. Goalie, full backs, centre backs, midfielders, wingers, forwards, subs, manager, fans ... all magnificent.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a shame we beat Watford and hold on against Everton we be equal 4th now.
However I am happy with our postion now well done lads.��

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Agreed. Made WHU look absolutly pants.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Impressive.

Inspiring.

Incredible.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Ryan - 8 - Quality when called upon. Enjoyed his strong 'Keepers!' shout and take.
Bruno - 8 - Composed and classy.
Bong - 8 - Finding his feet going forward again. Same in defence!
Duffy - 9 - One of two in an epic back pairing. Ascend to 9 for the do-or-die style defensive blocks.
Dunk - 9 - As above!
Izquierdo - 8 - Great goal! Dreamland. Put in a shift too as observed by the pundits.
Stephens - 8 - Growing into the PL, great to see. Classiest shift so far.
Propper - 8 - Fantastic play for the second goal. Generally confident and classy.
Knockaert - 8 - Fantastic run which led to the penalty. Starting to enjoy himself more.
Gross - 8 - Set up another goal. Ran all game. Doesn't do a lot wrong.
Murray - 8 - Brilliant from Glenn all round. A great number 9 performance.

March - 7 - Geed up the team with his introduction, leading to the 3rd goal. Keen to stretch his legs.
Brown - n/a
Schelotto - n/a

Hughton / Team - 9 - A couple of errant passes here and there, a couple of decisions made which could have been better... BUT WHAT A PERFORMANCE! I felt like we saw the Brighton game plan worked-out perfectly tonight. Brilliant to see. Amazing to be part of. What a result!

I am aware that a series of 8s is even being a bit tight. Bump up the centre-backs to 10s then and 9s all-round for the rest :albion2:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ryan - 8 - Quality when called upon. Enjoyed his strong 'Keepers!' shout and take.
Bruno - 8 - Composed and classy.
Bong - 8 - Finding his feet going forward again. Same in defence!
Duffy - 9 - One of two in an epic back pairing. Ascend to 9 for the do-or-die style defensive blocks.
Dunk - 9 - As above!
Izquierdo - 8 - Great goal! Dreamland. Put in a shift too as observed by the pundits.
Stephens - 8 - Growing into the PL, great to see. Classiest shift so far.
Propper - 8 - Fantastic play for the second goal. Generally confident and classy.
Knockaert - 8 - Fantastic run which led to the penalty. Starting to enjoy himself more.
Gross - 8 - Set up another goal. Ran all game. Doesn't do a lot wrong.
Murray - 8 - Brilliant from Glenn all round. A great number 9 performance.

March - 7 - Geed up the team with his introduction, leading to the 3rd goal. Keen to stretch his legs.
Brown - n/a
Schelotto - n/a

Hughton / Team - 9 - A couple of errant passes here and there, a couple of decisions made which could have been better... BUT WHAT A PERFORMANCE! I felt like we saw the Brighton game plan worked-out perfectly tonight. Brilliant to see. Amazing to be part of. What a result!

Tough marker :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here