Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a truly superb performance

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Sorry, I'm late to the party, just finished watching the recording. What a wonderful team performance that was, everyone of those players wanted it, not just for themselves, but for the team, management and the fans. I'm ecstatic at that win, thank you Chris and the boys. Oh, please Jamie Carragher stop praising Duffy & Dunk so much, we want them to stay here!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh and all this "well, West Ham were poor" stuff. So what?! We just smashed a team including Hart, Zabaletta, Hernandez, Antonio etc etc 3-0... away.

****ing brilliant.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Bruno at the end didn't look like he'd broken a sweat
Considering last week's cock-up by Bruno he had something to prove tonight and boy did he just. All the players 10+ even the ones that didn't manage to play. just brilliant.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Obviously, sky sports news going with the news- West Ham humiliating loss to newly promoted plucky club.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Probably the finest away performance I have ever witnessed by an Albion side. The back to back Charlton/Peterborough performances were special, but this is another level completely.

The West Ham fans I heard on the tube were quick to shout how they shouldn't have lost to a side as poor as Brighton, but to be honest I don't think they realise just how good we are. Losing to Albion will prove to be no disgrace this season I think.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Brilliant.

We were very well organized and took our chances. Absolutely fabulous game plan. We look very hard to beat.

A few errors, but luckily we were playing a team that was unable to punish us.

Fabulous stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Where is [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] ?

I’m here pal. Thoroughly deserved, you fans were bloody awesome and in 45 years of supporting that shower of shit, I’ve never bood the team off, until tonight. Hope BILLIC gets sacked and all our team go down with something painful. F***ing clueless

Brilliant stuff Brighton, totally deserved.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Probably the finest away performance I have ever witnessed by an Albion side. The back to back Charlton/Peterborough performances were special, but this is another level completely.

The West Ham fans I heard on the tube were quick to shout how they shouldn't have lost to a side as poor as Brighton, but to be honest I don't think they realise just how good we are. Losing to Albion will prove to be no disgrace this season I think.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm not sure we all realise how good we are, or dare believe

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Where is [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] ?

I’m here pal. Thoroughly deserved, you fans were bloody awesome and in 45 years of supporting that shower of shit, I’ve never bood the team off, until tonight. Hope BILLIC gets sacked and all our team go down with something painful. F***ing clueless

Brilliant stuff Brighton, totally deserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here