Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Help needed - child with anger problems

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to hear this Rob but all I will add is fair play & well done for the post - it's good to talk mate, and there's a lot of good folk on NSC to help when the chips are down which is why I love this place:thumbsup:

Very much this, for the bounce.

Have you got us confused with mumsnet?

he doesn't sound confused. You do.

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Haven’t read through this whole thread but it might be worth looking at diet. My stepdaughter has ADHD and is a real problem child (now 20 and still very, very difficult).

I’m convinced that this has been made considerably worse by her diet which has changed from being pretty healthy to 100% rubbish which started in her early teens largely due to peer pressure.

My wife and I both eat pretty healthily and there are always good quality food options available but she invariably chooses rubbish instead often going out to McDonald’s instead of eating at home.

May have no bearing on your problem but worth considering....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You could spend sometime with my eldest (13) and my youngest (7), and it may make you feel perfectly normal. My daughter actually has anger issues in her sleep and regularly wakes the entire house screaming that her brothers get out of her room or stop touching her stuff. Dunno, been trying herbal tea, breathing meditation etc. reckon kids are blighted by screens and devices, doing a lot of restrictions at present.

With hard working parents it is tough, pressures of work last thing you need is meltdowns at 7pm. Easy for past generations to look on disapprovingly but the world is a different place to when I was a kid.

I think the time we allow our children to spend on devices is criminal my youngest ( 14) would sit on her phone all day if she could! Now she gets a two hour window during the week and not before bedtime! She now reads more before bed which helps her sleep apparently!

All that said touch wood I’ve never had any anger issues with any of mine so feel lucky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here