Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Steve in Japan

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
You don't win by 3 away from home very often, and certainly not in this league. Exceptional.

I am so impressed, beyond happy! Am unwisely opening another bottle to celebrate....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What a great performance. Loved this from the BBC Live text
"Brighton weather a West Ham onslaught before doubling their lead with a wonderful striker by Jose Izquierdo who bends the ball from outside the area beyond a diving Joe Hart.
Moments earlier Hart had made a fine save to deny Glenn Murray a second goal. This is superb by Brighton."

And then towards the end the co commentator for NBCS said that "Brighton were excellent and showed how to go away and get 3 points."

What great start to the weekend. :clap::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
'a master class away performed' I heard.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
This on the Beeb live text feed.
Brighton and Hove Albion won their first away match in the top-flight since March 1983, ending a winless run of 11 matches. They also recorded their joint-biggest away top-flight win, equalling their 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace in April 1981.

:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From the BBC match report:

"Brighton centre-backs Lewis Duffy and Shane Dunk were excellent, making 11 clearances each to ensure goalkeeper Mat Ryan was hardly tested."

[emoji38]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This on the Beeb live text feed.
Brighton and Hove Albion won their first away match in the top-flight since March 1983, ending a winless run of 11 matches. They also recorded their joint-biggest away top-flight win, equalling their 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace in April 1981.

:lolol:

Love that stat

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
You don't win by 3 away from home very often, and certainly not in this league. Exceptional.

I am so impressed, beyond happy! Am unwisely opening another bottle to celebrate....

You think that's bad? I've run out of wine and so have had to open a bottle of Port (and I've typed this sentence six times to get it right...)

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
On BBC Sport Premier League page
"Brilliant Brighton expose West Ham to heap pressure on Bilic"

:clap:

Think he may be in the same taxi as Koeman. :wave:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
On BBC Sport Premier League page
"Brilliant Brighton expose West Ham to heap pressure on Bilic"

:clap:

Think he may be in the same taxi as Koeman. :wave:
We are going to heap pressure on plenty of managers this season. No chairmen want to lose to little old Brighton.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Superb performance .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here