Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8170816 said:
Could you explain your thought process and how you've reached that conclusion?

mathematical_formula_handwritten_edition_vector_521073.jpg

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Couldn't get a ticket, hopefully there won't be an empty seat in the stadium or I think I'll drop a bollock. Sing loud and proud those that can go. I shall be drinking at home watching it on someone elses Sky Go. COYS!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We need an east, cos we are playing west ham, following the team from the south on north stand chat. That then makes a compass which has 37 points. Or something.

I think this might be close. I was thinking it's just cos he's a bit of an insufferable ****.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Five o'clock. Still trying to remain hopeful, but to be honest I'm a bit worried it won't go our way tonight. Would love to be wrong, of course.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Gold,Sullivan,Brady,your boys took a helluva beating-Well,I hope so.Remember them at the Blues,some good,some bad,but Sullivan......

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Five o'clock. Still trying to remain hopeful, but to be honest I'm a bit worried it won't go our way tonight. Would love to be wrong, of course.

Pretty much how I feel. A point would be good and I hope we are a bit less cautious for the first 60 or so minutes than we usually are.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

The bloke that worked that out was an idiot. Anybody with even half an ounce of sense can see that the "t" in the seventh line should have been a "6-a", therefore giving us a 3-1 win tonight, and 11th in the table at the end of the season...

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
The bloke that worked that out was an idiot. Anybody with even half an ounce of sense can see that the "t" in the seventh line should have been a "6-a", therefore giving us a 3-1 win tonight, and 11th in the table at the end of the season...

You are wrong, sir. The lads and I believe we will play very defensively, or shall I say 'park the bus' and play for a draw.

tumblr_mj97wwGsPv1r413v1o4_1280.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here