Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I started the evening drinking tea, but that all changed as the game went on.
Absolutely brilliant.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Tim Sherwood said we were certain to go down a few weeks ago because we didn't buy a striker. Of course, it may still happen but it would be interesting to hear his thoughts now.

Jan 22, 2017
Excellent by Brighton tonight. Absolutely solid at the back, could still be going on now and West Ham wouldn't have scored.

Think we will both stay up with ease.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tim Sherwood said we were certain to go down a few weeks ago because we didn't buy a striker. Of course, it may still happen but it would be interesting to hear his thoughts now.

I don't believe it's ever interesting to hear Tim Sherwood's thoughts................................

Coxovi

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
The best part was we began to control the game and the ball more and more from just before the second goal. The belief that we could was there and growing. Definitely will savor this one for the weekend. French commentators were loving Bruno’s ball control.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Only managed 3 drinks. Worried that if I spent time in the kitchen I would miss something. Halftime was a welcome break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Brilliant way to start the weekend. Chris Hughton is proving his Premier League quality. Controlled the game and played it our way. Signings looked brilliant and the team is firing. Feeling confent at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Screenshot from 2017-10-20 22-24-24.png

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
All we need now is another video from our new fans in India to watch from [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
What a great performance. Loved this from the BBC Live text
"Brighton weather a West Ham onslaught before doubling their lead with a wonderful striker by Jose Izquierdo who bends the ball from outside the area beyond a diving Joe Hart.
Moments earlier Hart had made a fine save to deny Glenn Murray a second goal. This is superb by Brighton."

And then towards the end the co commentator for NBCS said that "Brighton were excellent and showed how to go away and get 3 points."

What great start to the weekend. :clap::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here