Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Bloody bloody fantastic!!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just fantastic. Are we the new Burnley? Dunk and Duffy were colossal again. Great team performance and much better than Sunday when I thought we were tentative. Nothing tentative about tonight.

The Seagulls have landed!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
BBC giving credit where it is due.
c9cced8662ea06aa7a14a55e7f5e1053.jpg

At last a f**king plaudit :clap:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Right I need to put a complaint into Asda.
My wife bought me some cheapo Carling Black Label, which is like an entry level lager for beginners. Anyways, I've found it has hallucinogenic properties as whilst watching Us against the bubble blowers, we scored three times without reply! I imagined that Wet Ham were so poor, they rivalled the lot from croydon for being an embarrassment to their supporters. I can't wait until tomorrow, when I sober, to really see what happened on the highlights

kiwigull

Nov 14, 2008
In desperate need of a cold shower after a) that performance and b) Carraghers comments all game about Brighton!

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
What a brilliant performance in all aspects. Great defending, we could have played them until next Friday and they wouldn't have scored. Our attacking midfielders all look like they offer something and are all off the mark in terms of goals. Great stuff, there are definitely three teams worse than us in this league. What a lovely way to start a weekend, enjoy!

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Deep, deep joy! Wish I could have been there, what a night! What support, what performances! What a testimony to CH's genius!

I feel sorry for Bilic, I think he's a good manager and a good man - but he's just run out of momentum, perhaps.

Deep joy!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here