Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Transfer unwanted Season Tic to a specific person on the Waiting List possible?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Mate next to me moved to an oap ticket couple seasons ago and now has gone and moved away. Have other friends on the waiting list now, do you think a transfer is possible to specifically one of them or is it offered to the 3981 people who went on the waiting list before them?

Had both tickets in my name originally when in the first amex season they found it acceptable to do so, to grab as much revenue as possible.

Should never have let him change it to Oap when he took it over from me, bloody old JCLs.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
When do you think that the waiting list positions will be revised?
Having had Bronze membership last season I joined the list at 525, 250'ish people were invited to apply for ST in July, so in theory I should be around the 275 in the queue? I still show as 275.
Do you think it will be updated at the end of the season?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
yeh i would expect that as fair not trying to cheat anyone - but then why would one person on the list want to sit randomly on their own next to us?

Believe it or not, some people on the list would be quite happy just to get a ticket and attend the game on their own. They wouldn't care who they sat next to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When do you think that the waiting list positions will be revised?
Having had Bronze membership last season I joined the list at 525, 250'ish people were invited to apply for ST in July, so in theory I should be around the 275 in the queue? I still show as [525].
Do you think it will be updated at the end of the season?

I think that's not on, personally. Reckon it's important and fair to those on the waiting list that the queue is seen to be moving, in as near real-time as possible. No different to being held in a queue on the phone. You want to know that the queue is moving and what position you are in that queue. A couple of randomly drawn dibs at match tickets per game for those on the queue wouldn't go amiss either IMHO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here