Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] tattoos

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Your classic Jesus/ peter crouch tattoo for any self respecting Christian stoke fan.

B731B896-4D6C-43D9-93C7-A66274969D06.jpeg

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 53, I now have 3 and am booked in for my fourth next week. All my tattoos are personal - my wedding date, a section of lyrics from our wedding first dance and a tattoo of the Unique chromosome organisation.

I will be adding some James lyrics next week.

I would like to think I don't fall into the low paid, low intelligence category, which I think is a massive generalisation.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Went swimming with family at burgess hill triangle. So many fat people (& non fat) covered in bad tattoos. Loads with their kids names & d.o.b (in case they cant remember I'd guess).

Are you sure you went swimming or did you go to look at/ read other people's tattoos? :D

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I will be adding some James lyrics next week.

Those who feel the breath of sadness
Sit down next to me
Those who find they're touched by madness
Sit down next to me
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to me

By any chance??

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Tattoos are like clothes.There are certain types that suit you at a certain age however whilst you can change your clothes according to your age you can't change your Tats.Therefore one that looks cool when you are 25 will look crap when you are 50.

I don't get them.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
I don't like tattoos at all, and on a woman they make them all look like slappers imho.

Just the way I see them, most are ugly& dull - the tattooos not the women.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Sit down next to me
Sit down next to me
Sit down next to me

By any chance??

Nope - couple of lines from Girl at the End of the World, which sums my life up perfectly...

"While this world can drive me fncking mad,
Just off to the side is love and laughter"

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sit down next to me
Sit down next to me
Sit down next to me

By any chance??

She only cums when she's on top.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't like tattoos at all, and on a woman they make them all look like slappers imho.

Just the way I see them, most are ugly& dull - the tattooos not the women.

We’ve done this before. Really?

Attachments

• D9114FCF-09CC-48CE-974A-E6D59CB7A012.jpeg
    D9114FCF-09CC-48CE-974A-E6D59CB7A012.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 257
  • B99A0339-782C-4E58-BFA5-26C631567C88.jpeg
    B99A0339-782C-4E58-BFA5-26C631567C88.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 254

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've never met a bird with a tattoo that didn't also take it up the council. I'll leave y'all to decide for yourselves whether that's a good or bad thing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is probably the right place to share this joke. The funniest bit is, after I read it, I spent a minute or so wondering why that hair style would be reproduced so realistically in that other place.... and then it dawned on me :facepalm::lolol:

A young lady was a staunch republican- you might say fanatical. So fanatical that she decided to get tattoos of prominent republicans on her inner thighs. On the left she got a portrait of Mitt Romney, and on the right, one of Joe Biden.

Some time later, she met a young chap and they hit it off. Late one evening, after a discussion of politics and a few drinks, they decided to get down to business. She lies back on the bed and spreads her legs and says “so, do you recognise these guys?”

“Well, I don’t know about those two, but the one in the middle is Donald Trump.”

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
This is probably the right place to share this joke. The funniest bit is, after I read it, I spent a minute or so wondering why that hair style would be reproduced so realistically in that other place.... and then it dawned on me :facepalm::lolol:

A young lady was a staunch republican- you might say fanatical. So fanatical that she decided to get tattoos of prominent republicans on her inner thighs. On the left she got a portrait of Mitt Romney, and on the right, one of Joe Biden.

Some time later, she met a young chap and they hit it off. Late one evening, after a discussion of politics and a few drinks, they decided to get down to business. She lies back on the bed and spreads her legs and says “so, do you recognise these guys?”

“Well, I don’t know about those two, but the one in the middle is Donald Trump.”

:sick:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Nope - couple of lines from Girl at the End of the World, which sums my life up perfectly...

"While this world can drive me fncking mad,
Just off to the side is love and laughter"

I hope the tattooist is a better speller than you are.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here