Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Arizona v LA Twickers

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is Twickers some new hybrid chocolate bar?

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I went yesterday. First NFL game and it will be my last. Constants breaks in play. Found it quite boring. Give me soccerball any day.

Jul 7, 2003
I flew out to Frankfurt for work this morning and there were a couple of dozen NFL fans getting on the plane. Given how strong the NFL is in Germany, it is surprising that they haven't given them a game yet.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I flew out to Frankfurt for work this morning and there were a couple of dozen NFL fans getting on the plane. Given how strong the NFL is in Germany, it is surprising that they haven't given them a game yet.

Indeed, loads of Germans in the Hotel I stayed at and loads in the stadium, my son informs me they have a semi pro league over there!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can’t say it converted me in any way. 3 seconds of action followed by 3 minutes of nothing. Even goal music and t-shirt guns couldn’t sway me. Might have been a particularly sh|t game but I’d choose soccer every time .

It's a sport where watching the highlights is infinitely better than watching it live. You can watch ALL the action from the game in the space of 30 minutes, rather than the occasional 10 seconds of play to break up your afternoon of consuming overpriced junk food and crap beer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here