Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton's WOES continue

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you take up the arse? is aimed at brighton fans, thats wrong though isnt it?
You don't know whether homophobia is wrong? Looking at your previous post, I guess not.

I don't think anyone here is trying to suggest that Hillsborough was the fans fault.

The person i called a fag insinuated all scousers are thieves, if thats what he thinks, then its fair to presume he is gay.

Eh, eh, calm down, calm down.

CUW9cfxXAAERvpv.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My point was you cant typecast
I understand that typecasting can be annoying, but it is allowed. You can call us southern softies if you like, or any other stereotype, except one that's illegal. The person who has annoyed you is extremely unlikely to be bothered by your comment, but your comment is offensive to other people that you probably didn't mean to offend.

You should note that we know not all Liverpudlians are thieves. The one that this debate started about is clearly a ****ing bellend though.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I understand that typecasting can be annoying, but it is allowed. You can call us southern softies if you like, or any other stereotype, except one that's illegal. The person who has annoyed you is extremely unlikely to be bothered by your comment, but your comment is offensive to other people that you probably didn't mean to offend.

Any person on here i may have inadvertently offended, my apologies, as for the person it was aimed at, your welcome.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As it's all gone a bit 'playground' in here... I've moved it to TOS.
That seems unnecessary IMO. The bust-up at the game seems like a fair thing to discuss on our main board. Obviously I understand it's your call, not mine, just sayin' like.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought that fag stood for Former Anfield Great (such as Mark Lawrenson or Michael Robinson)?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do you take up the arse? is aimed at brighton fans, thats wrong though isnt it?

Yes........? I think you might have me confused with someone else....? I was talking to [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION], letting him know the reference.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
ignore

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Speaking after Everton's 2-1 home defeat, Williams told BT Sport: "It's what happens, it's football. It is what it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here