Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where will you be watching the West Ham game?

Where will you be watching the West Ham game?

• At the London Stadium

Votes: 96 33.2%
  • In the pub

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • At home

Votes: 135 46.7%
  • Somewhere on holiday (please state where and ask if anyone knows where you can watch it)

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • I'm not watching it

Votes: 13 4.5%

• Total voters

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I can't watch us on TV, as a choice, I hate it! Get more nervous than if I'm at the game.

I'll watch goal alerts on the FlashScores APP.

(I only have Freeview anyway, so Hobson's Choice)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Had the offer of corporate seats in the home section, but couldn’t stand the thought of sitting on my hands for 90 mins, so had to decline.

Similar thing with me, son in law is a season ticket holder at West Ham and has just flown out to Bali on holiday , was offered his tickets but couldn't face sitting there in silence the whole game. Plus it's a bloody long trek from here .

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Coco's bar Belamadena Spain. 15 of us plus some others probably as there are a number of people in Brighton shirts. No West Ham shirts seen, oh how times have changed. 1 Arsenal and 1 Man 1 shirt. 😎

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I dont know why I have sky. Find it far too nerve racking to watch Brighton. Will turn on at half time. Watch high or lowlights of first half.. If we are1/ 2 up will watch second half. If 2 down will turn on with ten minutes to go and hope were back in game. If 1 down will watch if we look like getting equaliser. Very technical but cope much better watching live

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Posh end of town, then!
Wasn’t there a Paddy’s II there?
I used to have a timeshare at the Harbour Club, but didn’t go to Paddy’s much to be honest.

Yes, there's a Paddys down by Playa Arena beach. We're about half way between just along from Barcelo Santiago hotel

Harbour Club is nice, very well kept ... often stop in there for a beer on the way back up hill. They even have some decent live music on at night although 'decent' is only relative to the rest of what can be had

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Coco's bar Belamadena Spain. 15 of us plus some others probably as there are a number of people in Brighton shirts. No West Ham shirts seen, oh how times have changed. 1 Arsenal and 1 Man 1 shirt. ��

All before 10.00 ... good effort :)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
My first game this season.... From the home end!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At the Stadium, but as I got just about the last ticket I'd expect to be about 1/2 mile away from the pitch in a pit behind a pillar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here