Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace at home

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
When do we think will sell out?
Would say record attendance but with more segregation and it being on a tuesday night its not going to be

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I guessing this will sell out mid November, anyone know how many tickets are remaining?

I have a feeling the Everton game will stand as the highest Home attendance.

If it is going to be beaten it for sure won’t be the Palace game.

For every person who looked out for this fixture and made sure they were available for it, more will have done the opposite and made this a game to miss.

The reputation is too much for some and being an evening game and with kids making up a good number of our fans it’s easily explained why.

An evening game at the Amex will never be a record. For context, the play off game against Palace a few years back did not sell out. This time there will be fewer tickets to sell due to an increased away following.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

If it is going to be beaten it for sure won’t be the Palace game.

For every person who looked out for this fixture and made sure they were available for it, more will have done the opposite and made this a game to miss.

The reputation is too much for some and being an evening game and with kids making up a good number of our fans it’s easily explained why.

An evening game at the Amex will never be a record. For context, the play off game against Palace a few years back did not sell out. This time there will be fewer tickets to sell due to an increased away following.

You are right, I expect the atmosphere on the other hand, to rival Massive in the Play-Off Semi-Final

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace couldn't even sell out their miserable little allocation for the game at Withdean. Pathetic.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
Will they get the full 3000 allocation?sussex police may want that number reduced.if memory serves the met police have insisted that we get a reduced allocation when we go to smellhurst.

Will they get the full 3000 allocation?sussex police may want that number reduced.if memory serves the met police have insisted that we get a reduced allocation when we go to smellhurst.

Im sure the police could insist on less, however, Liverpool, Manchester, North London derbies have always given 3k to the visitors.

Also, the reduced allocation of yesteryear was just redcued on what they were offering other teams, but we still got 2k, which was what had to be given in the Champ, just like it's 3k (or 10% if capacity less than 30k) in the Prem

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Palace couldn't even sell out their miserable little allocation for the game at Withdean. Pathetic.

That's actually not true, a few hundred were released on the Thursday , my lad and me managed to get a couple but my mate who I sit next to tried to get a couple Friday afternoon and was told they were all gone. As it was a Sunday KO he tried again on Saturday by going to the club shop and again was told they were all sold out.

Anyway , this game should be a corker I am not going to this one which worries me a bit as my last two visits palace won them both ��

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

I have a sneaky feeling that it's going to be broken this season, wouldn't be massively surprised if it was by that other club from Merseyside.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's actually not true, a few hundred were released on the Thursday , my lad and me managed to get a couple but my mate who I sit next to tried to get a couple Friday afternoon and was told they were all gone. As it was a Sunday KO he tried again on Saturday by going to the club shop and again was told they were all sold out.

Anyway , this game should be a corker I am not going to this one which worries me a bit as my last two visits palace won them both ��

There were gaps in the away end on the day. Maybe they were just harvesting loyalty points.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
When do we think will sell out?
Would say record attendance but with more segregation and it being on a tuesday night its not going to be

You've answered your own question.
Why don't you post more?
BG has got to over sixty thousand posts with similar rubbish :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here