Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injury crisis at West Ham

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It will still be a very hard game to get something from we need to be at our best but these are the games we need to get something from if we are going to stay up.
Good luck to the team and all the fans going to the game I hope we have a good game away on TV :

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This is when the ol' copy & paste would come in handy, however the NSC mafia and politically correct amongst us have poured scorn over that particular avenue of pleasure.

I haven't.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This is when the ol' copy & paste would come in handy, however the NSC mafia and politically correct amongst us have poured scorn over that particular avenue of pleasure.

The thread may as well say, open another link an see some more moving advertising ??? There also may be some football news to read if your phone/ tablet can load it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I haven't.

The thread may as well say, open another link an see some more moving advertising ??? There also may be some football news to read if your phone/ tablet can load it.

This one might suit you.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/1...artinez-finally-get-big-west-ham-chance-afte/

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It will still be a very hard game to get something from we need to be at our best but these are the games we need to get something from if we are going to stay up.

We also need to play to win, instead of playing to not lose.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So Hernandez is (potentially) injured too. Good stuff. Still going to be a tough away game though

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
We also need to play to win, instead of playing to not lose.

It's been said a few times, but at this level it is very easy to lose a game in the first 30 mins if we try and chase it. You know that CH's plan is to be in the game at 60 and then start to apply pressure.

It can be frustrating, but he hasn't done too badly to date :smile:

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's been said a few times, but at this level it is very easy to lose a game in the first 30 mins if we try and chase it. You know that CH's plan is to be in the game at 60 and then start to apply pressure.

It can be frustrating, but he hasn't done too badly to date :smile:

That's at home, and yes that's worked well, actually scrap that, it's worked brilliantly.
But pulling everyone back, inviting the whole game to be played in our half while away seems to be upsetting the Albion's natural flow.

As is customary at this point I need to say I'm not asking wholesale changes, just keep the wingers as wingers and not wingbacks, while moving Gross away from Stephens & Propper's toes, nothing more than that.
We're a bloody good team the defenders and midfield don't suddenly need extra help, full time, because they are playing 50 miles away from home.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Stopping them getting 3 pts would be a result

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Screenshot from 2017-10-19 09-23-17.png

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Javier Hernandez picked up hamstring injury in training on Tuesday.
Scan has revealed injury not as bad as first feared.
75% of starting but not 90 mins.
London press

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Javier Hernandez picked up hamstring injury in training on Tuesday.
Scan has revealed injury not as bad as first feared.
75% of starting but not 90 mins.
London press

What we don't want (oh no) is for Hernandez to start, and pull up after a couple of minutes with a recurrence. Oh no.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Because I am lazy actually and don't wanna be bombarded with stupid pop up adds etc, hardly crime of the century is it ?

Never mind, I understand some people are superior than others, and I obviously bow to your superior righteousness.

Just use an ad blocker. I didn't get any pop ups. In fact the only site I see any ads on is NSC because I whitelisted it to help Bozza earn millions of pounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here