Subs:
Krul
Humenier
Rosenior
March
Kayal
Brown
Baldock

The Colombian looked sharp and gave his best display last week, thus i think it could be the right time to give him a start and let Solly have a rest. That will show other squad players that if they perform when given the chance they'll get a starting spot.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Need pace up front away and maybe best drop Murray and stick brown up there.Murray sadly is just to slow for what we need away from home compared to home.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Our team is horribly predictable at the mo. The only change will be Hune for Duffy is not fit.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Our team is horribly predictable at the mo. The only change will be Hune for Duffy is not fit.

'Horribly'? We are playing well only a couple of minutes away from a win against Everton. We have been in every game and are doing better than I expected.

Keep the same team/formation as much as possible imo

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Results matter but Im still seeing the same players having bad games.... I don';t think Hughton trusts the players outside the squad or i think he would have made changes by now.

Schelotto, Brown, Izquerdo....

Propper / Stephens does not inspire me to copnfidence..... desperately want to see what Kayal and Sidfwell can offer when back because I think our weakness is midfield (although could Gross play there?)... as well as upfront.In the space in front of the defence and between Knocky / March Gross has shined and Propper has done OK... Hemed has not done bad but don't think he is the way forward.

We are limited by choices yes and that's worrying.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Ryan

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Suttner

Knockert
Propper
Stephens
Izquierdo

Gross
Murray

Subs:
Krul
Humenier
Rosenior
March
Kayal
Brown
Baldock

The Colombian looked sharp and gave his best display last week, thus i think it could be the right time to give him a start and let Solly have a rest. That will show other squad players that if they perform when given the chance they'll get a starting spot.

Thought he started at Arsenal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here