[Help] Idiots

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No we know..
82416ce5e76f3e09bd54b1ae5555de23.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Where did you get that picture from and how? I highly doubt Batman gave you this.

You're in big trouble now Wrong- Direction. I'm going to get you banned for putting up my identity on here! Against NSC rules you ****!!!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yep agree. If the guy in the grey and the girl has any sense or moral conscience they should report it, otherwise it will be seen as aiding and abetting by concealing the name of an offender in a serious violent crime that they were party to. Hoping not to be caught isn’t going to make it easy on their state of mind either especially when there is a video of the event out there, and then trying to explain not reporting it in court they will have a lot of embarrassment to look forward to. One thing is for certain the bottler is in big trouble so they may as well make it easy on themselves for when they do go to court.

I can’t see them not getting caught with the video evidence and their names are probably doing the rounds now so it’s only a matter of time. A £1000 reward for information that leads to their arrest and they will be named in 15 minutes.

I agree. It shouldn't be too hard to get them. The girl looks as if she was the attackers girlfriend as they were interacting together whilst the other knobhead was talking to the victim of the attack. He probably bottled the man in the face to impress his girlfriend after telling her what he was going to do judging by the film, especially as she bolted it first as if she knew it was coming. So anyone looking out for him, lookout for someone who may be strolling around alongside his girlfriend as well.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Where did you get that picture from and how? I highly doubt Batman gave you this.

You're in big trouble now Wrong- Direction. I'm going to get you banned for putting up my identity on here! Against NSC rules you ****!!!

When you said "I no longer wear my pants over my trousers!" I didn't think you meant this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Robin actually, but now I no longer wear my pants over my trousers!

You're the one who confessed to being Robin, and the picture means nothing, you're wearing a mask.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Sorry to hear that, but I'm unsurprised. There was a news article recently where the Met had decided that they could no longer be arsed investigating shoplifting or criminal damage.

And then the police claim that the public don't help / support them. I wonder why................

Was minding my own business walking round Russel square down to work when someone just walked up and head butted me. When I called the police I was staggered at just how little they were willing to investigate. When I mentioned he would have had to walk past a pub a few meters round the corner as I had seen which direction he came from they asked me to go and see if he had been caught on there cctv myself. He was clear as day looking directly into one of the pubs Camara’s as well as being seen going up queens road to the station a few minutes after. But that was the last thing I heard from the police, with what they consider to be minor crimes it appears they don’t have the time or man power to do anything about it which is really good to know if you regularly commit petty crimes!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
it says on the FB page that all 3 of them ran away. I think the other girl was with the victim (possibly)

Yeah, the quote is... "Addition: Lady on the right side of my friend has nothing to do with this accident. She just go too scared of the situation and could not do anything for him because she has never had a experience of this kind of incident before."

The little bottle waving chav certainly needs a slap... Or a nice bit of anal play in prison, that'll teach him.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He didn't, people being argumentative for the sake of it.

No one is being argumentative just stating my opinion based on what I can see, but I could be wrong and actually the Korean guy is from the North of that peninsula and is the first steps towards an invasion...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was minding my own business walking round Russel square down to work when someone just walked up and head butted me. When I called the police I was staggered at just how little they were willing to investigate. When I mentioned he would have had to walk past a pub a few meters round the corner as I had seen which direction he came from they asked me to go and see if he had been caught on there cctv myself. He was clear as day looking directly into one of the pubs Camara’s as well as being seen going up queens road to the station a few minutes after. But that was the last thing I heard from the police, with what they consider to be minor crimes it appears they don’t have the time or man power to do anything about it which is really good to know if you regularly commit petty crimes!

My son was headbutted by a known chav **** in Whitstable nearly 20 years ago. The CPS dcided to not prosecute. And the ***** expect me to declare all my income? Yes sir, happy to bend over, sir. The country and its po faced genuflection to law and order and doing the right thing is a joke.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My son was headbutted by a known chav **** in Whitstable nearly 20 years ago. The CPS dcided to not prosecute. And the ***** expect me to declare all my income? Yes sir, happy to bend over, sir. The country and its po faced genuflection to law and order and doing the right thing is a joke.
Damn straight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here