Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Idiots

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wouldn’t be so sure. The Argus has at last got a hold of the story and the police will be under pressure to sort more than normal because of the racist element and foreign student victims. Must be loads of cctv in that area too.
Hope your rights and they catch the nasty c###

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
If the same crime took place in West St involving rival football fans the offender would have the OB crashing through the front door at 5am a couple of days later. Back to to this case I doubt he will get caught sadly.
Indeed..... massive public outcry, groups calling for the banning of football... the whole 9 yards.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Watched several times awful attack...Surely picture in Argus and southern television will catch this moron. He needs locking up !!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
By standing there talking to someone? No.
But that's a crime he hadn't committed at the time of the video.
He didn't aide or abet.
The guy with the bottle is behind the guy in the grey top, he can't see what he's about to do, and he looks shocked when it happens. I don't see how he'd go to prison for that.
He'd likely go to prison if he doesn't come forward and shop his "mate".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trigg it’s late, we don’t wanna have a tear up and let’s all agree he probably won’t go to jail and no crime could probably be proved....

But can we agree to disagree on him doing porridge, but all agree he’s a cockwomble...

Yeah ?

Now let’s try and go back to sleep (another nightmare, that’s three this week) it’s nearly 4am.....
Hope you got some sleep and please...

crimewatch.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
“The girls were encouraging the boys to fight with me."

That's surely more in line with aiding and abetting. Plus when the boys moved away, the girl just stood there - seemingly ambivalent.

it says on the FB page that all 3 of them ran away. I think the other girl was with the victim (possibly)

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The others may well face charges as they witnessed a serious crime and did not report it. They may also be considered accessories to the fact or 'knowingly concerned' with the crime. If they don't shop the c*** then it won't go well for them in court if they are charged with anything.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Unlikely to get caught if unknown to the police. This is what I was told by the police when a similar attack occurred to me, i got away lightly just got head butted with a badly cut eye that required a couple of stitches. This was three months ago and I’m yet to hear from the police after taking a statement from me the day after I was attacked.

Sorry to hear that, but I'm unsurprised. There was a news article recently where the Met had decided that they could no longer be arsed investigating shoplifting or criminal damage.

And then the police claim that the public don't help / support them. I wonder why................

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Sorry to hear that, but I'm unsurprised. There was a news article recently where the Met had decided that they could no longer be arsed investigating shoplifting or criminal damage.

And then the police claim that the public don't help / support them. I wonder why................

Would it have anything to do with police numbers being cut by our last two glorious leaders?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Surely the Police can view CCTV from around town and follow them or at least get a rough idea of what they look like a bit better?

If only the person filming the attack got a bit closer to get their identity better. Nonetheless, I'm going to be looking out for a 6ft, Shaggy(scooby doo) look alike who probably brushes his fringe to one side a lot if the camera managed to pick it up. I'm going to be looking out for a Mod coat and skinny jeans fashion sense and a waddle of a walk too. This horrible piece of work needs catching. I'm in town a fair bit due to work , especially at night. This piece of shit is getting caught.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Surely the Police can view CCTV from around town and follow them or at least get a rough idea of what they look like a bit better?

If only the person filming the attack got a bit closer to get their identity better. Nonetheless, I'm going to be looking out for a 6ft, Shaggy(scooby doo) look alike who probably brushes his fringe to one side a lot if the camera managed to pick it up. I'm going to be looking out for a Mod coat and skinny jeans fashion sense and a waddle of a walk too. This horrible piece of work needs catching. I'm in town a fair bit due to work , especially at night. This piece of shit is getting caught.

You...you work as Batman?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Terrible and not a true representation of us Brighton people, they will be caught. The lad in the grey t shirt after the other guy threw the bottle in his face actually says “don’t do that” and shrugs his arms as if even he knew that was out of order.

It does not excuse him, but may save him jail time.

Yep agree. If the guy in the grey and the girl has any sense or moral conscience they should report it, otherwise it will be seen as aiding and abetting by concealing the name of an offender in a serious violent crime that they were party to. Hoping not to be caught isn’t going to make it easy on their state of mind either especially when there is a video of the event out there, and then trying to explain not reporting it in court they will have a lot of embarrassment to look forward to. One thing is for certain the bottler is in big trouble so they may as well make it easy on themselves for when they do go to court.

I can’t see them not getting caught with the video evidence and their names are probably doing the rounds now so it’s only a matter of time. A £1000 reward for information that leads to their arrest and they will be named in 15 minutes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here