Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Haye vs Bellew rematch

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've seen better fights outside Yates Wine Lodge. One with a broken hand, one with a gammy leg. All it was missing was a screaming wench 'Leave it Dave, He ain't worth it'

Amazed so many are seemingly up for it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Provided Hayes, Achilles, foot and hand dont give out I would take him to win but I am sure there is another part of Hayes body that will give way before the end of the fight and after he has banked his cheque.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Pathetic fight for mugs to pay to see
I usually find a stream.

To be fair, its an interesting bout. Haye was a big favourite in the 1st fight, and was in front in the early rounds without finding the big punch that many expected to finish it...... then the injury. Bellow then not surprisingly winning from there. I would say this fight is a 50/50 fight which makes it more interesting than the latest Joshua fight for instance.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I watched back the first fight the other day.
I was struck by how poor quality both fighters are.
Haye only got going after his injury
I won't be paying for the rematch

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I usually find a stream.

To be fair, its an interesting bout. Haye was a big favourite in the 1st fight, and was in front in the early rounds without finding the big punch that many expected to finish it...... then the injury. Bellow then not surprisingly winning from there. I would say this fight is a 50/50 fight which makes it more interesting than the latest Joshua fight for instance.

I agree with your view on how the fight went. The one thing I did notice was how Bellew handled Hayes punches in the first few rounds. Yes, Haye never got one of his 'Hayemaker' punches on Bellew, but Bellew did seem to cope with him okay. The injury definitely decided the fight but I don't think the rematch will be a one sided affair like everyone (including myself) thought it would be in the 1st fight.

Still, I'll probably stream the fight.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Haye is completely shot he's looked shot for years now, Bellew not a heavyweight but it would not shock me if he beats Haye.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The pre-fight hype last time around was truly embarrassing. You wouldn't have minded so much if these two were world class but Bellew is average to say the least and Haye is washed up. The only thing the two of them are any good at is talking and no doubt there will be plenty of that again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here