Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Long awaited returns

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No I would put Gross back as the AM in front of Stephens and Proppr and start 1 of March, Izquierdo and Knockhaert wide left. To accommodate that I would look at Schelotto at right wing back as the attacking force wide right.

Christ you changing the whole side to fit Baldock in...

How about Baldock,Gross and Brown just fight it out fro the No10 spot, or play depending on the opposition...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Christ you changing the whole side to fit Baldock in...

How about Baldock,Gross and Brown just fight it out fro the No10 spot, or play depending on the opposition...[/QteUOTE]

Not changing it to accommodate Baldock changing it because I think that it would be a better formation all round and we would score more goals and concede no more so that would give us more points. Formations are not set in stone and should be adapted to get the best out of the players you have. Sir Alf Ramsey brought on the over lapping full backs in 1966 and we won the world cup every team manager thought after that time that was the way to go. In the last game Gareth Southgate experimented with 3 at the back for England and has said that is how he will go for Russia. Why shouldnt CH reconsider our formation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here