Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Doing a fantastic job at Luton, top of the league and rattling goals in for fun. Even did a good job in his 2 game cameo for us. I think he will become a very successful manager.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think they are the top scorers in all divisions absolutely spanked Exeter away last night, who were second, but luton have leapfrogged them into 1st place after Notts County lost.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. Pressure was on him at the start of the season, though they've been close they probably should have gone up last year so (the fact it's Luton notwithstanding) it's great to see him doing so well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Would love to see him back at the Amex one day. Intelligent man, well qualified, speaks several languages. he will definitely rise up the league pyramid, either with Luton or other clubs. Can see bigger clubs being interested later this season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed. Pressure was on him at the start of the season, though they've been close they probably should have gone up last year so (the fact it's Luton notwithstanding) it's great to see him doing so well.
But sadly it is Luton. As such, I hope they stay in that league forever.

Talking of lower league dross, it was absolutely lovely to see Portsmouth two down in the first five minutes last night and end up losing to Doncaster.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Would love to see him back at the Amex one day. Intelligent man, well qualified, speaks several languages. he will definitely rise up the league pyramid, either with Luton or other clubs. Can see bigger clubs being interested later this season.
Would be fantastic to see him make it. And come back to the Albion

He's been gone too long.

Eye fank ewe

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But sadly it is Luton. As such, I hope they stay in that league forever.

Talking of lower league dross, it was absolutely lovely to see Portsmouth two down in the first five minutes last night and end up losing to Doncaster.

If you haven't already done so, I'd highly recommend taking a look at the #twats (consolation) goal in that game.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Spoke to some Luton fans out in Malta at the England game and they were saying basically its sh*t or bust for him this season
Doing ok so far and would love to see him back here one day managing us

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Their training ground is between the station and one of our offices. Nathan's often out running on the public pathway before training, shouted Seagulls in his face a few times and always get a smile and a thumbs up. So can only wish him well based on that.

D

Deleted member 2719

Nathan Jones knows how the game should be played and he has the personality to match.

Love the geezer.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
There are some idiots on here who don't like him because he didn't wave or something really minor 25 years ago.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There are some idiots on here who don't like him because he didn't wave or something really minor 25 years ago.

Its actually due to a goal he scored against us for Yeovil, when he ran round behind the goal in front of the travelling BHA fans giving it large at us for some reason. Bit like when Dean Hammond gave the South Stand a gobfull and a load of gestures after he scored for Stains at Withdean.

Neither time had they been getting any abuse. Not until after they'd done that anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here