Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How about - a late night game of Mornington Crescent...?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I've decided that I want to take a Nadjevsky-Hamlin-popfler manoeuvre. For all of you who may be a little unsure about what I'm referring to I'm sure if you look up the Victoria clause of 1957 some clarity may be found. Seeing as it's the third Thursday and I'm drinking Fanta instead of afternoon tea I'm going to go for Russell Square!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Applying the Bakerloo Offset (left arm chinaman version) it's a long, but worthwhile hop to Leytonstone

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You care so little about this game and this thread that you came onto this thread to tell everyone how little you care about this game...?

Got you.
It's fair comment though as it's not a game, it's just a big pile of completely unfunny shite in which anyone can try to look witty without being.

Anybody can make up a random rule etc to try to sound funny. It's just a bit sad as none of it is actually clever......or funny. So....

Using the little known Hitler manoeuvre of 1939 (as ratified by N.Chamberlain with a piece of paper) you're all f#cked as I've declared you Polish, so I win.

There may be some who attempt to invoke the Churchill riposte but I'd already thought of that and knew it was obsolete when the "it's still October you c*nts" Stalin amendment was clearly in play. As its October.

And therefore....

Mornington F*cking Crescent mother*ckers.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
This thread needs an away end ...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You care so little about this game and this thread that you came onto this thread to tell everyone how little you care about this game...?

Got you.
No, I came onto this thread to tell you it was fcking dull, which it is. Because it has been done to death on here.

It's fair comment though as it's not a game, it's just a big pile of completely unfunny shite in which anyone can try to look witty without being.

Anybody can make up a random rule etc to try to sound funny. It's just a bit sad as none of it is actually clever......or funny. So....

Using the little known Hitler manoeuvre of 1939 (as ratified by N.Chamberlain with a piece of paper) you're all f#cked as I've declared you Polish, so I win.

There may be some who attempt to invoke the Churchill riposte but I'd already thought of that and knew it was obsolete when the "it's still October you c*nts" Stalin amendment was clearly in play. As its October.

And therefore....

Mornington F*cking Crescent mother*ckers.

Word.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Heady nights, impossible dreams, and thoughts that it might just happen takes us to...

Stratford...

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I counted fourteen illegal moves, which according to McGiven's third law makes Nid abstract, but also only applicable horizontally.

Bear that in mind with BROCKLEY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here