Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Albion Mag Radio Show - Saturday, 11am on 1BTN 101.4FM

Oct 25, 2003
Morning- we’re on air as per usual this Saturday. We’ll be reflecting on the defeat to Tottenham and looking forward to Man City away. Speaking of Man City away, we are running a poll on our Twitter account- @TAMRadioShow with the question- do we go full strength and risk injury/suspension or rest players and basically concede defeat? Link to poll below, it will close during the show. We’ll also be looking back on a defeat for our Women’s team live on TV, and our STILL undefeated Under-23s. All the other main Albion news will also be covered (Dan Ashworth etc) as well as the non-league round up.

Listen on 1btn.fm || DAB || TuneIn app || 101.4fm

Link to poll

https://twitter.com/tamradioshow/status/1045221951134990336?s=21

Cheers- Tom x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 25, 2003
Morning! Join Leon and Paul tomorrow on 1btn at 11am. Got a busy show planned as we review the Man City AND West Ham games! Also we’ll be discussing charging kids to be mascots, Paul Nevin’s England call up, Gaetan Bong and the Under 23s/Women’s teams. We’ve got a Twitter poll running- get involved!

https://twitter.com/thealbionmaguta/status/1047481838095228929?s=21

Listen on 1btn.fm || 101.4fm || DAB || TuneIn app

Cheers and enjoy the West Ham game!

Tom

Oct 25, 2003
Good morning!

Join Dean, Leon and myself tomorrow at 11am.

It’s Non League Day! We’ll be giving extra attention to Non League football so if you’re involved with a Non League team or you’re going to a game let us know (we’ll be at the Whitehawk game so come and say hello!).

We will of course be covering all things Albion including Lewis Dunk and the rest of our lads on international duty. We’ll also be covering the Women and Under-23s as per usual.

Get in touch with the show on this thread or via twitter (@TAMRadioShow)

We’ve got a poll running (link below) regarding attitudes to Non League football (see below).

Listen on 1btn.fm || 101.4fm || DAB || TuneIn app

Tom x

Oct 25, 2003
We’re on air tomorrow on 1btn at 11am. We’ll be looking forward to the Newcastle game, reviewing the international break as well as covering all the non league, under 23 and women’s action!

We’ve got a Twitter poll running regarding the tactical approach for the Newcastle game:

[tweet]1053220327222861825[/tweet]

Listen online at 1btn.fm || DAB || 101.4fm || TuneIn app

Last edited by a moderator:

Oct 25, 2003
We’re on air in just under half an hour. Get in touch with the show on here or our twitter (@TAMRadioShow). Listen on 1btn.fm || DAB || 101.4fm or the TuneIn App

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Happy Friday! Tune in tomorrow at 11am to join Dean and Leon as they discuss all things Brighton & Hove Albion.

Listen live online at http://1btm.fm, 101.4 FM, DAB or the TuneIn app!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here