Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Christmas TV

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mrs Browns Boys Christmas Special
Citizen Khans Christmas Capers

I would rather gauge my own eyes out with a rusty spoon, dip them in swarfega and stuff them up my neighbours dogs arse then submit myself to so much as 30 seconds of that utter dreck.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
notwithstanding the veracity of the OP, Christmas TV should be just Laurel & Hardy, The Marx Brothers, W C Fields and similar like it used to be (admittedly quite late at night for some of them) imo :)

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Though I think the OP may be on a wind up, the sad thing is that his lineup is close to the real thing. The absolute line up of dross means I won't be feeling particularly hard done by because I'm not using any of my holiday allowance up between Christmas and new year. Still, will probably dust off the DVDs of Zulu, Christmas Vacation, etc. Especially if "working from home" ....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Celebrities at Christmas – With John Barrrowman
Vernon Kays All Star Family Christmas Fortunes

I'm 99% certain these count as crimes against humanity.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Christmas is almost upon us and it’s the networkls are hauling out the big guns for the battle for Christmas TV ratings, some confirmed and some rumours so far include:
BBC
Pointless Christmas Special
Little Women
My Family – 20 years of making the nation chortle
Porridge – Christmas behind bars
Mrs Browns Boys Christmas Special
Citizen Khans Christmas Capers
Ready Steady Cook…for Christmas Dinner
An Evening with Moira Stewart
ITV
The Bill – Sun Hill reunited at Christmas Time
Tipping Point Christmas Special
Londons Still Burning
Celebrities at Christmas – With John Barrrowman
Vernon Kays All Star Family Christmas Fortunes
Birds of a Yultide Feather
I can't work out whether this is a spoof post or not ???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I would rather gauge my own eyes out with a rusty spoon, dip them in swarfega and stuff them up my neighbours dogs arse then submit myself to so much as 30 seconds of that utter dreck.

Bit extreme, but I also hate both shows.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
notwithstanding the veracity of the OP, Christmas TV should be just Laurel & Hardy, The Marx Brothers, W C Fields and similar like it used to be (admittedly quite late at night for some of them) imo :)

... and a decent ghost story (preferably an MR James one) on BBC2 on Christmas Eve

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nearly there now, looking forward to the Queens Speech an Stephen Mulherns it shouldn’t happen to a Reality TV star the most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here