Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joey Barton

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone else heard a curious rumour that our loveable Joey will be treating us all with a glimpse of his artistic, thespian talents by starring in Morrissey's new video? Maybe I'd just nodded off and was having a Halloween-esqe kind of nightmare. It is the season, after all.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You could've just wrote " is a cvnt " and I would've thumbs up'd ya

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Our Joey wound up Eubank senior in an interview on Talksh*te and things got a bit tense. Suspect that JB was relieved that Eubank wasn't actually in the studio at the time.
Chris got so fed up with Bartons questions he hung up on him! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Generally dont like Morrissey but this isn't half bad....

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I suspect the reason Barton is shoving Morrisey about in a wheelchair is that he stamped all over his legs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Barton is an utter knob. I can't abide the pseudo-intellectual affectation.

He thinks his truth is louder than bombs, and it eats him up that the world won't listen.

He keeps up the act but that joke isn't funny anymore. For five minutes he can hold the pretense up, but without fail he'll say something 'controversial' - bigmouth strikes again.

(That should cover it)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Barton is an utter knob. I can't abide the pseudo-intellectual affectation.

He thinks his truth is louder than bombs, and it eats him up that the world won't listen.

He keeps up the act but that joke isn't funny anymore. For five minutes he can hold the pretense up, but without fail he'll say something 'controversial' - bigmouth strikes again.

(That should cover it)

Not a fan then :ccol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Loving this - it's given my team at work their challange for the day. Drop the phrase 'It's not something that you see every day - it's a bit like seeing Joey Barton pushing Morrissey in a wheelchair' into todays quarterly review meeting.:O

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not a fan then :ccol:

He's a dick, who will never learn.

Got loads of lives from the FA - convinced them that he was this sweet and tender hooligan, that would never (never, never, never, ever) do it again. But he always does.

(I'll leave 'Ask', 'Panic' and the open goal of 'Rusholme Ruffian(s)'...)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Loving this - it's given my team at work their challange for the day. Drop the phrase 'It's not something that you see every day - it's a bit like seeing Joey Barton pushing Morrissey in a wheelchair' into todays quarterly review meeting.:O

1422617609-11315b27b282942e60066e6b8ee69583-600x900.jpg
Just having visions of an alternate video!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here